Jimin-Ignoring

My best friend and I were playing truth or dare and being the rebellious but stupid me, I chose the dare multiple times. She gave me multiple stupid and embarrassing dares but I had to perform one today at school.

She dared me to ignore and avoid my boyfriend, Jimin for a day. How am I going to do that? I mean, I have awesome acting skills but I'm a little afraid he'll be mad. It's not pretty when we get into fights but he always ends up making up for it. I sighed, walking through the halls with a clinging Yeon on my right.

"You better do it," Yeon giggled.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll do it, but when can I give up?" I asked.

"Do it after school or like towards the end. You gotta avoid and ignore for the whole day." She said, smiling.

"Fineeee." I caved.

"Jimin is coming our way." She whispered.

My heart beat faster but I kept a blank face and kept walking.

"Hey Y/N!" He said, smiling. Oh, why smile like that now?? I have to ignore you!

I ignored him and asked Yeon, "you wanna go to the library?"

"Okay." Yeon said, and we both walked the other way.

"Did I say something wrong..?" Jimin muttered.

**

Later in the day..

I was in the halls walking to a class until Jimin was walking towards me. I quickly went into the girls bathroom. I heard him sigh as I went in. I have to avoid him at all costs as well. Gosh.. I hate Yeon.

I stayed for 5 minutes and I went out. I gasped lightly when I felt an arm holding me back. I look back and surprise surprise, it's Jimin.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked, sternly. I was a little scared.

"N-no." I stuttered. Wow, way to go and make it even more obvious.

"You just went in there because you saw me. Why?" He asked.

"No I had to go. Now let me go. I have to go to class." I said, trying to wriggle him out of my grip.

He held tighter and squeezed my elbow harder.

"Jimin! You're hurting me.." I whined, wincing.

He immediately let go and mumbled a sorry. I fast walked to my class and Jimin came in a few minutes after I did. He sat 3 desks to my right and I felt him looking at me. I didn't dare to look back. I felt really bad and needy. I wanted to hug him.. and I felt bad for ignoring him when he did nothing wrong. I sighed and tried to focus on the lesson.

**

Class was over and I went over to Yeon.

"Hey."

"Why are you so down?" She asked, sarcastically.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she giggled.

"Sorry but it's funny." She said.

I scoffed. "He's gonna be so angry with me later.." I mumbled.

I walked with Yeon until I felt an arm holding me back, harshly.

Yeon looked back at me, hiding her smile. Man, is she evil or not.