Taehyung-Thanksgiving

A/N: hey everyone ! I'm back for a while since I'm on break now hehe, I hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving, and hope you like this ! oH right I almost forgot THE MIC DROP REMIX COMES OUT TODAY I-

-

You groggily woke up in warm arms. You shifted, hearing a soft groan from a male. You turned around, and saw Taehyung, with his eyes merely open. You looked down and saw his arms wrapped around you, securely. You looked at the time at it was 8 am.

"Taehyung, wake up.." You mumbled, trying to get his arms off, lazily. You sat on the bed, feeling sore on your neck.

He mumbled noises, holding your hand tighter, "Happy Thanksgiving, baby.." He said, in his deep morning voice. Your heart skipped a beat, hearing his tone and low voice.

You chuckled slightly, laying back into the bed into his arms. "Happy Thanksgiving.. and my neck hurts."

He unwrapped his arms and went to your neck, starting to massage them gently.

"You always sleep in a bad position." He teased.

"You had your arms around me, what are you talking about? This is your fault. I couldn't even move."

Taehyung grinned behind you, "I love you."

Taehyung pouted slightly, not hearing the 3 words said back to him, as he continued to massage his wife.

"I love you. I'm so thankful for a great husband. I'm thankful for everything you've done for me. Thank you so much. I don't know what I did to even deserve a man like you."

Taehyung chuckled, burying his nose into your neck, making you squirm and giggle.

"I love you so much more. I'm thankful for you saying yes to me. And what are you talking about? I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful, caring, loving wife. I love you so much and I love you more after each day." He cooed, holding your arms, as you felt his hot breath fanning your neck.

You felt loved and you loved it. You loved Taehyung so much.

"Give me a kiss.." He pleaded, cutely.

You blushed lightly, "Not until the both of us brush our teeth," You said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Aish.." He mumbled, smiling afterwards.

-

"Are we going to eat turkey today?" Taehyung asked, giddy.

You laid your head back, "But turkey is a lot of work.."

"I'm going to help."

"B-" You were about to say something when Taehyung excessively pouted like a child, even though he is an adult.

You scrunched your face up, "Alright alright just go buy the things." He smiled, grabbing his car keys. Then, he left, giving you a peck on your cheek.

-

During dinner time, the both of you were enjoying the turkey.

"How is it?" You asked Taehyung who was already digging in.

"Amazing," He mumbled with the turkey in his mouth. He laughed, making his eyes turn into crescents when he saw your face squirm. He got up, and leaned in to kiss your cheek.

"Ew! You put turkey grease on my face," You complained, wiping your cheek with a tissue.

"Heyyy, not only are you wiping the grease but you're wiping my love away." He sulked.

"Tsk. Just eat your turkey." You said, trying not to smile.

-

Taehyung wanted to be clingy again so he suggested a movie tonight. He let out a loud burp, making you jump a little.

"Yah, burp to yourself." You said, washing the dishes. He giggled, going behind you to hug you. He leaned his head on your back.

"Hey get off, I'm washing the dishes."

"I know.."

You sighed as you struggled washing them, knowing he wasn't getting off anytime soon.

"I'm not thankful for this." You joked.

"I'm thankful for you. I'm thankful for this moment.." He smiled.

You shook your head lightly, finishing up. You awkwardly walked to the towel with Taehyung backhugging you.

"Are you done now?" He whined.

"Yes."

"Yay! Movie movie movie time," He repeated, running to the living room.

You sighed, "A real man child."

You walked into the living room, seeing Taehyung with wide open arms. "Comeeee," He cooed. You turned off the lights, letting just the television illuminate the room. You walked over to Taehyung with a blanket.

Soon, the both of you were cuddling with you in his arms while the both of you lazily watched the movie.

"You still haven't given me that kiss." Taehyung interrupted.

You looked up, seeing Taehyung innocently smiling.

"I don't need to. I've given you much love."

"But I still want one," He cooed. Suddenly, he flipped you over as he crawled over you. He was hovering over you, as your knees weakened. Seeing how hot he looked in the moment, your face grew hot, as your breathing grew shallow.

He leaned in, soft at first, kissing you. You kissed back, gently. Then, he started to take over, and it became more aggressive and needy, but gentle at the same time. You gave in more, holding the back of his head. He pushed his lips against yours with more pressure, making you weak in the moment. He held your cheek, kissing you with love, and love only.

He pulled away, leaving the both of you breathless. It sounded like the both of you ran around the block. It sure felt like it. He stared into your beautiful eyes which only seem to shine for him. Him only.

"I love you so much." He blurted, sighing.

Your heart turned soft, "I love you so much too."

He smiled, pulling you back up into his arms and making your head lay on his chest. You were back into your cuddling position, and you smiled.

He pecked your head multiple times, "I'm so so so so thankful for this beautiful woman who's in my arms. I don't know what I did in my life to deserve you. Thank you so much for staying with me, loving me, and making me laugh all the time. I love you I love you I love you." He spoke, hugging you tighter.

You smiled at his cheesy words. His cheesy words that always made your heart flutter. His cheesy words that always brought a grin to your face.

"I'm so thankful for the man behind me. I love him so much. He makes my life, day, night and every bad moment better, I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thank you so much for everything. I've never loved anyone as strong as I have loved you. I love youuuu," You sang, blushing a little.

Taehyung chuckled, pulling you closer to him. "It's 11 pm. You wanna crash?"

"Yeah, let's go up." You said, getting up, quickly being pulled back by him, squealing a little in the process.

"No, let's just sleep on the couch. It's being carefree, no?"

"Alright," You chuckled.

He shut off the tv, and tossed the remote to the adjacent couch. "Goodnight, Y/N. I love you."

"Goodnight Tae. I love you more." You said, pecking his lips one last time, before falling into a deep slumber, once again, in his arms.