Jimin-Lunch Date

I was on my bed reading some top-notch fan fiction until a body jumped on me. I inhaled the familiar scent.

"Jimin!!" I yell.

"Yaahhhhh! Y/N, let's go out for lunch, okay yeah yeah yeah?" Jimin asked in hype.

"Tsk, get off of me."

He hugs me tighter and snatches my phone away and puts it on my nightstand.

"Hey!"

"Yah, shh I want to take you out today. Let's have a lunch date. C'mon please please please. We haven't gone out in a whileeee" He whined while his head was in the crook of my neck.

"Jimin, we just went out yesterday."

"But that wasn't a date! It was just grocery shopping and ice-cream. C'mon, you want to make Jiminie happy right? Right Y/N? Pleeeeaaaase." He cooed.

"Fine fine." I caved. A bright smile drew across his face. Then he released the hug. I was about to get up until he held onto my arms. He leaned in for a quick peck and ran out of my room to change.

That kid..

**

"Ready?" He asked as I came down the stairs. I stared at him in awe as he was dressed in boyfriend material. I just wore a plain white tee, a flannel, ripped black jeans, and converse.

We walked into the city hand in hand.

"Where are we eating?" I asked him.

"McDonald's!" He said, cheerfully. He's such a kid. I love him.

**

We waited by the counter looking at the menu signs above the cashiers. I took my phone out and took a quick picture of Jimin. He turned around the second I did.

"What do you want to ea- hey! Did you take a picture of me?" He asked while going to my side to see my phone screen.

"Umm, no....." I say, while hiding my phone.

"Delete ittttt." He whined.

"But it's cute, like you." I say while squishing his left cheek. His cheeks turned into a faint pink color and he turned away back to the menu.

"Aw, Jiminie is blushing." I teased, while going to his side to hold his hand.

"Heh, so what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I want fries and a burger."

"Okay, I'll order the same. Go find a seat and I'll come with the food." He said.

I nod and went up the stairs. I found a seat by the windows and I immediately ran to it because I wanted to see the view. I saved the seat but I got up to see the view.

I didn't even realize it, but I was staring outside the window. A few minutes later, I felt an arm wrapping around my waist.

"Food's here." A male's voice whispered. I turned around to see his cute head.

We sat down and ate.

Jimin kept laughing whenever he looked at me and I felt a bit insecure. Was there something on my face? He leaned in and wiped the end of my lips with his thumb.

"Ketchyyy." He said, cutely.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ketchup." He said while popping the p.

"Oh." I said and sheepishly laughed.

**

We finished and decided to go to the park.

We sat on one of the benches and I hugged his right arm like a sloth would.

"How was the lunch date?" I ask.

He then burped really loud and I slapped his chest embarrassed because what if people heard it?

"Ow." He said, laughing while rubbing his chest.

"It was great." He said.

I nod. "Hey Y/N, look at me." He ordered.

I look up and soon my lips were pressed onto his. His soft lips. Blood rose up to my cheeks as I stayed frozen. Even though, we've been dating and kissing for a year, I was still shy around him when it came to close contact. He held my head for more access to my lips. I kissed back and I felt his tongue poking my bottom lip. I let him and he explored my mouth. So did I. Yep, we were making out on a park bench.

We released, panting a bit.

He gave me a cheeky smile. He was blushing too. "You taste like fries." He said.

I scoffed. "And you tasted like hamburgers." I said, while chuckling.

"See, we should go out more often, but your lazy ass doesn't want to." He nagged.

"Aisshhhh, just drag me out of bed whenever you want to." I said as I regretted the next day I said it.

Yep, the next day, he dragged me out of my bed to the bathroom and forced me to wash up to go out for breakfast.

And then there were more dates after that, which started with me being dragged out. I regret saying that but going on dates with Park Jimin was always fun and worth it.