Taehyung-Acne

A/N: @ the media I feel very attacked

-

You deeply sighed, feeling tears slowly springing into your eyes after seeing your acne flare up again. You lightly brushed your finger against your red cheek full of blemishes, staring at the mirror. Your chin wobbled as you bit your lip. You exhaled, letting the tears fall.

You felt so frustrated. You've tried it all— pills, creams, washes, treatments, diet changes— but nothing worked. It's been years since you've struggled with acne, and you never really let it get to you. However, ever since you got a boyfriend, you've been paying more attention to your looks.

You pursed your lips tightly, wincing as you press on your cheek. You let out more tears, putting the mirror down.

Taehyung suddenly opened the door, "Dinner's rea-" He gasped, pausing as he rushed over to your side.

"What happened?!" He asked, panic laced in his words. You looked down, trying to cover your face with your hair. You bit your lip, suppressing a whimper.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He softly asked, lowering his head to see your face. This caused you to lower your head even more. He held your arms, bringing your head into his chest as he sat on the bed next to you.

"Are you in pain?" He asked, thinking of all the possibilities that you could be crying about. You shook your head against his chest, silently shedding more tears.

You inhaled deeply but shakily. Taehyung heard, making his heart ache. He bent down to plant a loud kiss on your head.

"What happened to my baby?" He cooed softly, rubbing your back in soothing motions.

You lifted your head, still having your hair cover your cheek as you looked up to his concerned expression. He raised his hand to move away your hair, but you stopped him.

You let go of his hand, raising your fingers to touch his soft, smooth cheek that was blemish free. You glided across his cheek as your eyes began to water, "I want..." You pathetically whispered.

"Hmm?" He piped, not quite understanding. He wiped away the tears that formed in the corner of your eyes. "What's got you so upset?" He asked, trying to move your hair behind your ears, yet you stopped him again.

"What?" He interrupts, still having his arm trapped in your hand. Your eyes flood again, leaning your head down as you shed some more tears.

"I-I hate my skin." You whimpered, putting your hands over your face.

"Huh??" He put his hands on your arms, "Baby..."

You whimpered and sobbed in your hands, shaking your head. "I'm sorry." You apologized, pressing your fingers against your eyes.

"I-I feel so ugly. I feel so embarrassed when I'm out with you. I feel so- so ugly." You quickly let out, lowering your head with your palms still stuck over your face.

Taehyung softens. He pats your arms, indicating for you to move them away. You feel embarrassed, not budging. He tries again, "Y/N..." He called, trying to pry your arms away. You give in, removing them and letting them fall by your sides.

He lifts your chin up, staring into your red, teary eyes. He moved your hair behind your ears, looking everywhere around your face which only makes you tear up more. He wiped away your tear stained cheeks. He leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on your lips, causing your crystals to fall.

He wipes them away. "I love you for you. You're so beautiful to me, and that's all that matters." He gently said, smiling.

"I wish I could take away what's making you upset, but if it makes you feel better, I truly don't care about them. My Y/N is still the most beautiful woman on the planet. You're my world. My girl. My love." He admits, making you blush lightly, not being able to contain a smile. He smiled wider, seeing your smile.

"I feel so frustrated." You grumbled, sniffling. He brings you into a hug, "I'm sorry you have to deal with this... I wish I could take it away for you."

You nod against his body, "Me too."

"I love you." You blurted, holding him tighter. "I love you more." He cooed, pecking your temple.

"Thank you." You quietly said, feeling tears forming again. "Gosh, I'm so emotional now." You mumbled, wiping your eyes. He chuckled, rubbing your shoulders. "Stop crying already." He said, wiping the corners of your eyes.

"Let's go eat dinner. It probably got cold." He laughed, grabbing your hand. Dragging you out of bed, he smiled. He sat you down at the dinner table.

"Let's enjoy our meal while I enjoy the meal right in front of me." He flirts, making you chuckle, "Oh— you're so cheesy." You shyly said, picking up your fork.

He chuckles as the two of you ate dinner together.

And eventually, you forget your worries.

-

A/N: I struggle a lot with acne :( anyone else?