Jungkook-Aquarium

A/N: warning: fluff and uwu :')

-

You've never been to an aquarium and Jungkook figured he'd change that. He's been the aquarium multiple times, so he's already seen everything. Slinging his camera over his shoulder, he smiled wide, excited for your first time at the aquarium. He closed the car door shut, ready to walk in with you.

You were very excited. You couldn't wait to see all the exotic fish and creatures.

"Jungkook, let's go!!" You squealed, running towards the entrance, leaving your boyfriend alone. He chuckled nevertheless, walking to the entrance as well.

As soon as you both purchased the tickets, you entered the big building. The lights were not bright, but the tanks were providing the light. It was so cool to you. Everything shined with the color of blue.

"Wow.." You breathed out, astonished. Your eyes grew wide as your warm palms pressed against the cold glass of the tanks.

There were so many fishes and other creatures. You were so amused. You took many pictures and your eyes almost watered about how you missed out on the aquarium. You were so focused that you didn't realize Jungkook was taking photos of you the entire time. He even changed his lock screen to a photo of you smiling hard at the tanks with the species.

He was in complete awe, watching you from afar being blown away over the ocean's creatures. He found it so adorable every time you'd gasp a little when they came towards you. Every second that passed, he fell more in love with you and that warm feeling lingered within his heart all day, never leaving.

You saw a stingray, fascinated about how flat they were and how it looked like they glided through the water. When you were little, you watched Finding Nemo, believing stingrays did not exist. Seeing this in real life swept you off your feet. The tanks were massively huge as well. You saw jellyfish and you were so surprised to see their tentacles being so long. The only jellyfish you ever really saw was on TV in Spongebob episodes.

Your mouth gaped open, seeing more fish. Many varieties of fish came swimming, whether it was dotted, multicolored, different shaped, or different designed, you were just so dazed.

Jungkook remained to look at you with loving, soft eyes as you continued to drool over the fish. It was so cute to him that he had almost melted. He also continued to snap candid photos of you, smiling with your eyes sparkling. You turned around to Jungkook, who was smiling at you. You tiptoed on your feet, giving him a peck on the lips, "I love the aquarium!" You squeaked, putting on the biggest grin ever.

He smiled, eyes becoming lines, "I can tell."

"Ooh let's go to the souvenir shop!" You exclaimed, running towards the big shop on your left. Jungkook watched and smiled. Breathing out an exhale, he smiled bigger. He adored you in every way.

There were so many souvenirs to choose from such as keychains, shirts, mugs, posters, plushies, postcards, bracelets, figurines, etc.

Your eyes brightened when you picked up a small gray whale plush. It was the size of your palm, but it was so adorable to look at. You couldn't resist so you bought it, resulting in Jungkook shaking his head at you. "That small thing just for ten dollars?" He nagged.

"Yes, it's very cute." You cooed, rubbing the plush against his cheek. His head turned away, laughing.

"Are you hungry?" You asked, putting your plush back into the bag.

"Don't you want to catch the seal and dolphin show first?"

You gasped, making your eyes go wide again, "There's a seal and dolphin show?!"