Jungkook-Unsure

Request by huendue !! ♡

-lgbtq themed 🏳️‍🌈

** IMPORTANT : Y/N is a boy in this story! **

-

You met him at a bar. Being drunk, all memories were a haze. You remember roaming your lips all over his, feeling a strong desire of lust. It never went too far, thankfully. The next day, you met him at the bar again. Conversation after conversion with drinks turned into lips being glued together again.

It's been a month since the event, and you've grown to love him. You believed the same for him. Having multiple dates and being each others' arms really made you feel warm inside.

He was the first boy to ever make you feel this way. You felt it in your heart that he was the one.

"Hyung, can you pick me up from work today?" Jungkook asks over the phone.

"Of course." You replied, grabbing your car keys. "Anything else you need?" You asked, putting on your shoes.

"Nope, that's all." He quickly says. "Okay, I'll see you in a few."

-

"So, how are you? How was work?" You asked, eyes on the road. He didn't reply. You glanced his way, seeing his head down, texting someone while smiling.

You pursed your lips, not repeating the question. "Hey, did you say something? Sorry, I was distracted." Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Nope," You shook your head, lightly smiling at him. He nods, continuing to look down.

You arrive at his house, "We're here at your house." You reminded, tapping him awake.

"Bring me to your place," He sleepily mumbles with his eyes closed. Your eyes widened, "O-Okay." You stuttered, making a u-turn on the road, driving home.

You arrived at your house, pausing. He was still sleeping. What am I supposed to do?!

After a few minutes of contemplating, you gently shook him awake, "Hmm?" He mumbled, opening one eye.

"We're here..." You shyly said, smiling at how cute in the moment he looked. He nods, getting out of the car and so do you. Both of you entered the house, him trailing behind you.

"Let's watch a movie. I'll make popcorn." Jungkook says, making your heart giddy and excited. You nodded, turning on the TV.

After a while, he comes back and turns the lights off. You shyly laughed to yourself because you knew movie nights were open invitations to cuddles.

He hops on the couch next to you almost spilling the popcorn, making the both of you break into laughter. "You idiot!" You said, shoving his arm lightly.

He cackles, popping pieces into his mouth. He leans against your shoulder, "I feel tired." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around yours.

"Do you just want to sleep?" You asked, turning your head to see a blob of fluffy brown hair.

"No, we can watch." He sighs, crunching on the popcorn. He motions for you to put a movie on.