Jimin-See Through You

A/N: Before you start reading, I wanted to ask if you guys would be interested in reading a fanfiction with Hoseok. I've already started writing it, but I'm not sure if I want to complete it, so please give me your thoughts!

-

You felt so frustrated these past days at work because of your co worker and manager.It had been affecting not only your mood but also your patience. You just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry angrily.

You waited outside your work building after you finished your work, looking for your boyfriend's car.

A few minutes later, his car halted in front of you and he rolled down the window, waving at you, innocently. You gave him a slight smile and walked towards the front seat. After you got in, he announced, "We're going out to eat for dinner right now."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "I look like trash right now, and you want me to go out like this?" You said, looking into the mirror while fixing your hair.

He chuckled, "What do you mean? You look fine as always."

You sighed, pursing your lips, "Alright." You mumbled, looking out the window.

It had been silent for a few minutes already in the car, and Jimin started to feel off.

"Baby, you okay?" He asked, one hand on the wheel, placing the other hand on top of yours.

You snapped out of your trance, looking at him, "Huh? What, yeah, I'm great." You nodded.

"You sure?" He asked, focusing straight on the road.

You hesitated for half a second, but you remembered how stressed he was from work yesterday, and you didn't want to worry him at all with your problems.

"Yes."

-

At the diner, Jimin noticed again how you looked off. You unknowingly poked your food, barely eating. Jimin definitely knew something was going on since this was your favorite food that you weren't enjoying.

"Hey," He softy called, realizing you were not paying attention to him.

"Y/N," He called again, tapping your arm lightly. Your attention snapped to him, and you saw the worry displayed on his face.

"What's wrong? Do you want to leave?" He asked, suddenly making you feel at fault.

You gulped, shaking your head, "No, it's okay." You denied, putting some food in your mouth. You nodded as you chewed, but Jimin knew something was bothering you. He suddenly called over the waiter and asked to pack all the food. He didn't eat his food either. All his attention was focused on you, who was spacing out.

The waiter awkwardly shifted his eyes from you to Jimin as you started to tell Jimin that it was alright to stay, but he insisted to take it home. This bickering continued for a minute until the waiter ended up packing it up, leaving you to feel even more frustrated.

"Why are you making this so difficult?! I told you that it's fine if we eat here. What's the point of bringing it home then?" You huffed, making Jimin's heart fall.

"You obviously didn't want to come here now that I see it, but I'm trying to make you feel happier." He said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"You're not making me feel happy. Why'd you bring me here if you knew I didn't want to be here?" You argued, not meaning yourself at all.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "I just wanted to take you out in chances of you feeling better but I guess I don't make you happy so find someone else who does!" He suddenly shouted. He instantly regretted it when he saw water flooding your eyes. You felt a lump in your throat, hearing those words. You grabbed your purse and walked out of the restaurant, ignoring Jimin's pleas. The waiter came back in time, and Jimin quickly grabbed the bag, saying a quick 'thank you' and went after you.

He saw you storming away on the sidewalk and he ran to you, pulling on your arm, making you face him. He saw your tears down your cheeks under the dim streetlights, and he felt his stomach dropping.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't mean it." He breathlessly said, panicked. He wrapped his arms around you and felt yourself trembling underneath his grip. He suddenly pecked your head, holding you tighter.

Your breathing hitched, letting more warm tears stroll down your cheeks. You didn't even know why you were crying in the first place, but you felt everything that was bottled up was finally releasing.

"Why are you crying?" He softly asked, trying to take a look at your face.

"I-I don't know," You sobbed quietly, shaking. He continued to hug you until your cries came to a halt.

His hugs always made you feel safe and warm. You pulled away slowly, noticing the big water patch on his shirt, "I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." You awkwardly said, trying to wipe it away.

He stopped your hand, holding it instead. "It's okay. I just wanted to make sure you felt alright." He said, wiping your leftover tears with his thumb. You sniffled, nodding. You both walked back to the car and drove back. He would look at you occasionally while you continued to stare out the window into the darkness.

-

After crawling into bed, he asked, "What's going on? Are you alright? What was bothering you?"

"Nothing, I'm alright." You reassured, making him upset.

"I can see right through you. You're lying to me and I don't like it. Don't you trust me?" He said, making you instantly look up to his sad eyes, "No! I trust you with my life, okay? I... I just- okay. I just don't want you to be burdened further. You're already stressing enough and I don't want to add onto the pile. I know you already have a lot from your own work." You confessed, making his face fall.

His hand landed on your cheek, caressing it, "Are you serious? Y/N, you can tell me all your problems. I want to listen to them. I want to know how your days are. I want to help you. Please don't keep everything to yourself and have all your feelings bottled up. It's not good for yourself."

You sighed slightly, nodding in agreement. "I'm frustrated from work and there's this co worker of mine, and she has been pissing me off. I have to do extra work because of her, and she never listens to me. It's so hard too because my manager blames me for whatever she does, and I'm just so frustrated because she won't believe me." You ranted, fist lightly hitting the mattress. Jimin found it cute.

"Get a new job. I'll help you find one." He said, making you scoff, "You say it as if it's so easy to find another high paying job."

He pecked your forehead, "Don't worry. With me, anything is possible." He grinned, making you smile along with him.

"Oh right, I'm sorry about before. I promise I didn't mean what I said. You make me the happiest girl in the world, and no one has that power besides you." You said, making Jimin's eyes twinkle. His eyes creased and his heart raced faster, flustered all of a sudden. He gave you a quick peck on your temple.

"Get some rest, you look like you need it." He said, moving your hair out of your face. Your lips curled up, leaning into his lips, quickly pecking him. He chuckled shyly and pulled the blanket up higher. You leaned closer into his chest, feeling warmth.

"Dream of me," He whispered, hugging you.

"You wish," You jokingly said, causing him to lightly chuckle, "Of course."