Jimin-Concert Surprise

A/N: but I mean if that ain't the cutest picture of Jimin aw look at him- anyway this was a request! Hope you like it! Also, please be patient with the requests. Thank you.

-

I was about to go to bed until I got a text notification. Lazily, I reached over and got my phone to open it. It was Jimin.

❤️: Hey can I call you?

Me: now??

❤️: yes now

Me: but it's late

❤️: I haven't talked to you in a while ;(

Me: ok finee

"Hello?"

"Jessicaaaaaaaa are you sleeping now?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm about to." I said, yawning.

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to ask a question."

"What's your question Jimin?"

"Well- uh- you know my birthday is coming up and I have a concert that day since I'm on tour. Are you free? Can you come?" He asked, enthusiastically.

"I don't think I can, Jimin. I'm sorry. My schedule is packed and this week is busy. I don't think I can come to your concert. I'm sorry, honey." I apologized.

Over the other line, his face fell. Jimin's high hopes were crushed. He really wanted you to be there.

"But.. it's on my birthday. I'm not going to see you on my birthday? And I haven't seen you in person for 2 and a half months, almost 3.." He asked, voice dropping.

"I'll FaceTime you on your birthday. I'm really sorry I can't make it. We'll see each other again anyway after your tour ends. Again, I'm sorry."

"Uh, don't worry! It's okay. Um, it's fine. I understand you have work and you have to fly all the way here and back, yeah it's a lot of work. I mean, you could've taken a day off and pile it up the next day but apparently I'm not worth it. Bye! Have a good night." He said.

"Jimin-"

And he hung up. I sighed. I decided to call him back. He didn't pick up. Whatever, I'll just text him.

Me: I'm sorry Jimin. I really am. It's not like I could ask for a day off during a busy week. My boss isn't like that unless I give something back. I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad at me.

read at 11:26 PM

Me: Jimin..

read at 11:26 PM

Me: Jimin, I see you reading it.

read at 11:26 PM

Me: And you are worth it, okay? I would do it if I could. I'm sorry. I'm tired and I don't want us to fight. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, I love you. ❤️

read at 11:27 PM

❤️ is typing...