Jimin-I Love You

A/N: Since a lot of you said you liked reading angst with a fluff ending, here's a long chapter of that genre! Enjoy!

-

Your current boyfriend was somewhat abusive and Jimin kept ushering you about it, but you always told him that it was nothing. Sometimes, he'd tell you that you'd just end up getting hurt, mentally and physically.

You loved your boyfriend.. right? Or maybe it was the abusing getting to you, trying to convince you that you're obligated to stay with him or else..

This afternoon, your boyfriend asked you to meet up at the park to talk. Of course you accepted. Suddenly, Jimin texted.

Jimin: Are you free today

Me: No I'm meeting up with my bf now

Jimin: Alone?

Me: Well yeah he said he wants to talk

Jimin: I don't like this idea I'm coming

Me: What no please don't come wyfuejjd

Jimin: I don't trust him not hurting you

Me: PLEASE DONT COME I BEG YOU

Me: Wait you don't even know where we going to meet up so

Jimin: I'll find a way

Me: Just don't ok I'm always alone with him anyway so what makes you think I won't be fine now?

Jimin: Just a hunch

Me: ...

Me: I want to be alone

Me: I'll hang out after ok but don't come

Jimin: Kk

You sighed, walking out the door. You knew why Jimin was like this. It was just this one time where your boyfriend hit you and Jimin saw. He got angry but didn't interfere. He just nagged you about it. He warned you too, but you didn't really put much thought into it. You thought it was annoying, which it was.

You went to the park and saw your boyfriend standing, waiting.

"Heyyy," You sang, walking up to him. Your mood faded as you saw the stern look on his face. He seemed angry.

He pierced his dark eyes into yours. Then, he raised his rand and slapped you across the face, harsh. You lightly gasped, as you held your cheek in pain.

"Wha-"

"You're cheating on me, aren't you?!" He roared.

"What? No I'm not! Why would you think that?"

"Then, who the fuck is this Jimin guy that you hung around with? He's always with you. You thought you could keep him a secret right? Y/N, you thought wrong." He warned.

"He's just a friend! You're crazy to assume such things with him!"

"Crazy?! Excuse me?!" He hissed, raising his hand, about to slap you again, while you winced and closed your eyes, leaning your head to the side. You opened your eyes when you heard grunts and fighting.

You gasped, "Jimin!"

"You asshole! How dare you hit a woman, especially your own girlfriend?!" Jimin roared, throwing a punch at your boyfriend.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He screamed, head butting Jimin, as he fell onto the ground.

"Jimin, that's who."

"Oh, you're Jimin? Y/N's a slut, you know. She's a fucking cheater." He snarled.

Jimin got angry, hearing you being labeled as a slut, and he flipped himself, with him on top, repeatedly hitting him.