Jimin-The Star

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have an amazing holiday ♡

-

You sighed, exhausted as you sprawled your legs out, leaning against the wall, which was the only thing holding you up now.

"Where's daddy?" Jun whined, walking over to you with the big star that was supposed to be put on top of the tree. You glanced at your phone that had no notification of Jimin yet, "I don't know, baby. He's at work still." You said as Jun crawled into your arms. "It's already 11 o' clock. Christmas is soon." He whined quietly, playing with the points of the star.

You looked around the house, seeing all the decorations that you had done yourself without Jimin for the first time. This year, he found himself a new job, so he had to cover more hours.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" You asked, moving his hair away from his view. He looked up to you with his beady eyes, jutting his bottom lip out, "I don't want to miss daddy on Christmas." He quietly said, his eyes getting glossier by the second.

"Oh, Jun." You cooed, wiping under his eyes as he sniffled, "Daddy will be here soon, don't cry. We still have 24 hours to spend Christmas together! You won't miss it for sure, okay baby?" You tried to cheer him up, heart feeling lighter when he smiles bright like the star that he held.

"Okay, mommy!" He exclaimed, leaning against your chest. You picked up your phone, seeing the time, 11:28 PM. You decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin-"

"DADDY!" Jun snatches the phone from your hand, leaning forward and away from your chest. "When will you be home? We have to put the star!" Jun screeches into the phone, making you chuckle from behind.

"Oh, Jun. I don't know when I'll be home, okay? Just put the star without me. I'll be there soon. Go to sleep, baby." You hear Jimin tell Jun. He starts whining, "Whyyyyy? I want you to be here." He whimpered, fat tears falling on his cheeks.

"Don't cry, don't cry. Daddy will be home soon, I promise. Don't cry. I love you. Can you give the phone to your mom please?"

Jun turns around, and your heart drops at the sight of his wobbling chin, bringing him to your chest as he lets tears fall by the sides of his face. "Hello?"

"Y/N, I'm so tired. I don't know when I'll be home." He says, heaving a long sigh. You hear some paper shuffling in the background, "Just try your best, okay? We are both waiting for you."

"I'll try to ask my boss. I'll see you later, I love you." He hurriedly insisted.

"Love you too." You hang up, rubbing Jun's arm. "It's okay baby, he'll be home soon." You reassured, continuing to rub his arms to soothe him. Soon, he falls asleep in your arms, lightly snoring through the hours of you staying awake for Jimin.

It wasn't until the clock hit 2 AM when you heard keys jingling. You lightly gasped, patting Jun quickly to wake him up. He shifts in his spot, sitting up while he rubbed his eye. "Daddy's here." You whispered in his ear. He gasped, widening his eyes immediately, running towards the door. Jimin opens the door, attacked by a wild Jun. "Daddy!" He squeals, jumping up and down with his arms open.

Jimin sets his bag down, scooping Jun up in his arms, placing a big kiss on his cheek. "I see you didn't listen me. Why are you up, mister?" He said, pointing a finger to Jun's nose as he giggled. "I did sleep! Ask mommy." He points at you with a bright smile, making your heart flutter.

You finally stand up, walking over to the two of them. Jimin plants a kiss on your temple, still holding the five year old in his arms. "Yes, he slept for a few hours before you came home." You told Jimin as his pearly whites show.

"Let's put the star!" Jun reminded, pointing to the christmas tree that was decorated in the living room. "Let's go!" Jimin shouted, sprinting towards the tree as the room filled with Jun's childish giggles. You trail behind them, picking up the star to hand over to Jimin.

"C'mon Jun, let's do it together." He insisted, letting Jun hold the other side of the star. You smiled, watching your son find so much joy to put a star on the tree with his dad.

"Yay!!" He sang, clapping his hands together. Jimin turned to you, his eyes displaying nothing but happiness, "Merry Christmas." You walk near him, opening your arms to his sides. "Merry Christmas." Jun peaks his head towards you, placing a wet kiss on your cheek. You smile, pecking his head.

"Jun, let's get you to bed, okay?" Jimin announced, receiving a nod from Jun. He brought him upstairs, and in the meantime, you shut all the lights off, going up the stairs as well. You wait for Jimin while he showered and washed up. Your eyes soon closed, about to fall asleep when Jimin finally joins you in bed.

"Merry Christmas," He says again, pulling the blanket over the both of you. You chuckle, snuggling closer to him, "You already said that."

"I know. I feel bad that you had to decorate all by yourself. Plus, you also stayed up. I'm sorry." He puckered his lip slightly to the side, extending his arm out for your body.

"It's okay. Jun really wanted to put up the star with you, so we both waited." You assured tiredly. He leans forward, bringing your lips to a minty kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more." You said in the pause between he engulfs your lips right after. Soon, he's pressing his lips harder, making you chuckle at how he can't be finished.

His soft lips move slower against yours at a comfortable pace again. Moving away breathlessly, he smirks a little. "Do you think Jun would like a sibling for Christmas?" He lowly teased, roaming his free hand down the side of your body. Your eyes widen, "Another child?"

His smirk turns into an innocent smile again, "Yeah. You don't want another one?" He softly asked, hand caressing your cheek now.

"I mean- I do, but right now?" You asked, feeling nervous gut you in the stomach. He nods eagerly, climbing over you slowly. You do nothing but watch him, working his ways to undress. Your breathing hitches when his cold fingers go behind your warm back. He leans down to kiss you, distracting you from everything else but his lips. He pulls away to sweetly gaze at you until his words ruin the innocent moment.

"My Christmas gift came early." He whispers in your ear, making you shiver under him. "Oh, shut up." You embarrassingly mumble, pushing his head away.

He laughs quietly, "Oh, Merry Christmas to me."