Jungkook-Assignment

A/N: i'm back to this book after finishing writing euphoria ! if you haven't checked it out yet, please do! ♡ enjoy this chapter! 

-

You entered your boyfriend's room to be greeted by the sight of him laying against his bed frame with a laptop on his lap. He displayed a concentrated expression, and the clicky sounds of fast typing keys resonated the room. You furrowed your eyebrows, closing the door behind you carefully, approaching the bed.

You slid onto the bed, leaning against his legs. Your arms were crossed as they leaned on his legs along with your head, which rested on his thigh.

"Jungkooook," You whined, peeking at his laptop.

He mumbled in response, causing you to stare at him with your beady eyes. His eyes were still moving across the laptop screen, not even sparing you a glance.

"Can you look at me?" You asked, shifting a little.

He glanced at you, raising his eyebrows. Then, he turned his attention back to the screen. You inched closer to his body, wrapping your arms around his torso. Your head snuggled more into his stomach. In response, he sucked his teeth in annoyance since your head was in the way of his elbow when typing. You looked up to see his stern expression. You pursed your lips, pulling your arms away before pulling your body away. Before you got to sit all the way up, he grabbed your wrist, pulling you back into his stomach.

"Where are you going?" He asked, releasing your wrist.

You popped your head up to stare at him in disbelief, "I was going away,"

"No, stay." He said, looking into your eyes, smiling a little.

"You're not even giving me any attention."  You complained, softly.

"I am busy." He stated, shifting his eyes to the laptop screen. You puckered your lips, falling back into his stomach, once again wrapping your arms around his torso. Jungkook chuckled, patting your head, stroking the strands of your soft hair afterwards.

"I'm sorry okay, but this assignment is due tomorrow. My teacher's going to give me a zero if I don't put my best effort, and I'm already failing the class!" Jungkook ranted, his head bending back to his pillow as he closed his eyes in exhaustion. You chuckled, sitting up to peck his cheek. You pulled away, and he put his hands on both sides of your jaw, pulling you into a sweet, loving kiss.

Jungkook's lips curled into a smile, "You always make things better. Now, I know what else I'm going to write." He said, snapping his fingers. He grabbed his laptop, typing rapidly. You shook your head, taking a seat besides him on the bed, watching him finish his work.

He turned around after a few minutes, taking a look at your unamused face, smiling innocently.

You lifted your chin towards the laptop, "What are you doing? Focus on the assignment!" You urged, knowing he was a big procrastinator.

"Can you be my assignment? I'd focus on it a lot more." He seductively whispered, getting near you, "I'd love to do you." He smirked, causing your face to turn beet red. You scoffed, trying to not let his comment get to you.

He scrunched his nose up, puckering his lips obnoxiously. You gave him a disgusted face, yet he leaned in closer to your lips. You scrunched your face up, pushing his shoulder away from you. He pouted, turning back to the screen. You rolled your eyes playfully. A few seconds later, his head turned around, stealing a kiss from you. He turned back to the laptop, quietly giggling.

You shook your head, sighing, despite the smile on your face.

This idiot.