Jungkook-Divorce

A/N: Request #2. I'm sorry that I've left for quite a while,,, I've decided to cut some requests out because I received over 25 and some of them are somewhat similar to the ones I've already done. Please understand!

-

"I'm so stressed Mina." You exhaled, throwing the rag in the sink.

"Another fight?" She sneered, turning around to face you.

"We fought almost everyday for the past two weeks and it's always his fault. He's always wasting money on expensive alcohol and comes home wasted. Then, he isn't himself and he throws a fit at home. He also comes home late when I clearly tell him not to. It annoys me so much! It's like he doesn't even care about me anymore. I'm seriously going to file a divorce. I'm not going to just yet because I'm just waiting for a change." You grumbled to your best friend, arms swinging around.

"Woah there. Calm down. Girl, you need to reshape him. Go home today and put him in his place."

You sighed, "Whatever."

-

You waited til 1 AM for him to come home. You tapped your foot impatiently while sitting on the couch.

Lips pressed together, you crossed your arms as well. As you anticipated on his arrival, you heard the clocks ticking monotonously. The door swung open, and you could already smell the aroma of liquor.

"Yah! Why are you always coming home late huh?! We need to pay the home rent and you keep wasting it on your own desires! Do you not care about me anymore?!" You stormed, standing a foot away from him.

He locked the door and turned around. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed. His neck slowly craned to the side, giving you the glare. He took a nearby vase and your eyes widened as you watched him lunge it at you. You quickly ducked, looking back. The vase was broken in multiple pieces on the floor behind you. You gasped in fear.

You gulped, I never should've listened to Mina.

"You're always nagging me! Leave me alone! Stop hanging onto your emotions and just live your own life! I earn my own money so I spend it like I want to. I make time for myself and I do what I fuckin' want." He yelled loudly, making your breath shake.

"You asshole!" You cried.

"Shut your mouth! I'm outtaaa herrre." He slurred as he slammed the door, making his way out.

"What the hell!" You screamed, stomping the floor.

-

When you went to work the next day, you felt so awkward. For some reason, Mina kept her distance.

"Hey. Why are you avoiding me?" You asked with your puffy eyes.

"I-I am not! There's just a lot of work to do around here and I can't be next to you all the time." She said, walking away to a customer's table.

You made a face, "Since when did she care so much about work?" You mumbled, getting up to wash the dishes in the kitchen.

-

Weeks later, she continued to avoid you. She'd still talk from time to time but not as much as before. You became suspicious but you didn't know what it was.

Jungkook barely came home and if he did, it would be past midnight. One day he came home a little past 12 and you were in bed, almost falling asleep until he barged into the bedroom. He didn't say anything. He plopped right next to you and had his back facing you. After an hour or so, you turned around and made sure he was sleeping. You heard his deep sleep snores so you sighed.