Taehyung-Cough

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling nauseous. You started coughing horrendously. You felt like you couldn't breathe without coughing. You were sick and you took meds but you'd thought it'd be gone by now and apparently not.

Taehyung jolted up, hearing the situation and immediately displaying concern, "Honey what's wrong? What's wrong? You need water? I'll go get." He frantically said, going to the living room to grab water.

"Here here here," He said, handing you the water. You drank, and you felt better, but your headache wouldn't go away. You looked at the time, 3 AM.

"T-Taehyung go-go back to sleep." You said in a raspy voice in between coughs.

"No." He refused.

"You h-have work tomorrow. I mean today." You said, feeling already bad for ruining his sleep.

He ignored your comment as he continued to be worried, "Are you okay? Do you want me to make you tea? I'll do it right now." He offered, rubbing your back as you continuously coughed.

You held his arm to not let him go anywhere. "I just.. need to lie down." You whispered, feeling yourself fading fast.

He gently laid you down and shortly after opened the AC as he felt yourself sweating. You were sweating yet your hands and feet were cold.

"Y/N, I think you have a fever." He said, feeling your hot forehead.

"Mmm, it's okay." You mumbled.

You felt your cold hands being held by his warm large hands.

"Taehyung-"

"Shh, just rest. I'll get you some medicine." He said, as you felt the bed mattress being lifted from his weight.

He came back a minute later, urging you to get up. He held you like a baby, and fed you the medicine. You, on the other hand, were too tired to even move. Your body felt stiff and so exhausted. You shivered against him. His worried expression never left his face for you.

He took a blanket, wrapping you into a burrito. He also went to the bathroom, coming back with a cold compress for your forehead. He kept changing your towel til your forehead felt like room temperature.

He moved your hair out of your face and put them behind your ears, gently. He leaned in to kiss your cheek.

Taehyung sighed seeing you fast asleep, "No one could worry me as much as you do." He said, caressing your face. When it was 5 AM, he called his boss and took the day off. He went downstairs to cook some porridge for you.

He came back upstairs and it was around 6 and it was time to take your meds again.

"Y/N, wake up," You heard from a loving voice that belonged to your husband.

Your eyes were half open and Taehyung turned away to laugh at how cute you looked.

"Good morningggg," Taehyung sang, happily.

"What time is it?" You ask, voice raspy.

"6:10."

Your eyes widened, "Go go work! You're lat-"

"Honey, I took the day off." He smiled, mixing the porridge.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Why?"

"To take care of you, dummy." He grumbled, not feeling your appreciation.

You pouted, feeling bad.

"Here. Eat this porridge and then drink this pill. You'll feel better after." He said, holding a spoonful in the air.

He continued to feed you, blowing onto the hot spoonfuls before putting them into your mouth. He was such a caring husband and you couldn't ask for more.

After that, he went downstairs to wash the dishes and you lamely took the blanket over you. You closed your eyes, ready to sleep again. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps and you felt a weight dip on the other side of the bed. You heard Taehyung sighing next to you. Then, he took your cold hand with both of his big warm hands.

"You asleep already?" He softly asked, rubbing your hands with his thumb.

You nodded slowly, head barely moving. He quietly chuckled, moving closer and grabbing your head, planting a kiss on your forehead. You felt yourself turning hot as he still made your heart go crazy. You started to smile while having your eyes closed.

"I love you."

"I love you more... thank you." You mumbled, holding his hands tighter.

He took one of his hands away, using it to hug you instead. You tried prying him off because you didn't want him sick either, but he was much stronger than your weak form, causing you to fail.

"It's okay. If I get sick, you can take care of me, but the only medicine I need are your lips."

Your face flushed in red, hiding yourself in his chest.

"Aw, my baby is shy. It's okay. No one is watching." He laughed softly, caressing your hair.

"Let me sleep.." You whined, consciousness ready to fade away.

"Okay babe, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He said, lovingly, making your heart filled with comfort and safety.

"I love you..." You managed to say.

Then, you passed out, not hearing what he had said afterwards.