Jungkook-Exposing

Sorry for a long wait. This is a long one shot! 3000+ words.

-

One mistake. Just one mistake lead to a whole commotion. Photos of us holding hands and sharing a coffee were being exposed all over Twitter.  A picture of me wiping his mouth was also posted.

"Who is that?"

"I really hope that's just his sister or something"

"She's such a low standard for Jungkook"

"Jungkook deserves better lmfao"

"Jungkook's so dumb lol wtf."

"Jungkook is hot tho"

"She's so ugly while he's so handsome. How can he love her?!"

"I'm so upset.."

"Jungkook, wtf is wrong with you....."

"Jungkook's such an idiot.."

"Jungkook is too hot and too good for that piece of thing."

My heart broke while scrolling down some of the comments. Not only were they hating on me but on Jungkook too. Jungkook was well aware of the situation as well. He was getting angry at his precious ARMYs.

A frustrated groan and a slam on the table awoke me from my thoughts. My head snapped towards the table seeing Jungkook fuming with his fist balled up on the table. The other hand held his phone opened up on Twitter. I gulped. I slowly walk over to him and cautiously sat across him. His knuckles turned white from squeezing too hard. I slowly put my hand on top on his hand to relieve the tension.

He squeezed his eyes shut in anger. His head hung low and his fist started to unclench slowly. I caressed his hand with my thumb. I, too was not the only one affected.

"Jungkook, calm down." I said in soft tone.

His arm started to shake and soon I heard his breathing hitch. His head hung low so I couldn't see his face.

"Jungkook?"

I walk over to sit next to him and I saw water dripping from his face. He was crying.

"Jungkook..."

He didn't answer and kept crying silently. I hugged him.

"Shh, we'll figure it out." I assured him. He cried on my shoulder. I felt really bad for him. He treasured his ARMYs and now they're just betraying him. That's must've been very heartbreaking to him.

"No, how come they accept Jin hyung's girlfriend but they can't accept my love life? Is it because he's older or something?" He said, voice cracking.

"No... they're just looking out for you." I said. I really didn't know what to say to him.

"No...." he whined.

"They're hating on you. How can they not accept you? You're so pretty and everything I've ever wanted. You take great care of me and everything. How can they not see that?" He cried while voice cracking.

"Shh." I whisper.

He hugged me back and continued wetting my shoulder.