Jungkook-Introduce

A/N: Happy 4th of July !! Did anyone do anything today? Also, I'll be updating another chapter again soon :)

Request by MinYoungShin_ !! ♡

-

"Please Y/N." Jungkook cutely begged, tugging the bottom of your sweater.

You felt hesitant. "I don't think I can handle it..."

"I want to show the world the beautiful woman that I married." He proudly said, putting his hand dramatically on his heart.

You sigh, "Your ARMYS will be upset... Didn't you remember?? When the rumors leaked, people sent me threats and wrote really hurtful comments about us." You mumbled, rubbing your arm nervously.

"That was a few years ago. It's better now, I promise." He reassured, holding your hand. You stare at the phone that was on the stand. The V LIVE app was already opened, ready to stream.

"Ready?" He piped, finger hovering the stream button. You gulped, nodding slowly. You fixed your hair and attire as quickly as possible before he pressed it.

He pressed it, and you felt your heart dropping. You quickly moved out of the frame, not being able to do it. Jungkook looks at you with his big doe eyes, almost pouting. You shook your head frantically.

"Hey guys." Jungkook said, waving.

He waited for the viewer count to increase. "I started this livestream because I wanted to introduce you guys to someone very special." He starts, turning his head your way. You shook your head violently, slowly walking away.

"She's nervous." He says, walking away and out of the frame. He walks over to you, grabbing your hands, "Please do it for me. I promise to protect you."

You stare into his eyes as your heart raced faster, "I'm scared." You whispered.

"It's okay. I'll be there. I'll turn off the comments if you want." He softly said, trying to reassure you. You gulped, following him. You finally show yourself in the frame, heart racing and threatening to pop out of your chest.

"She's really nervous. Please be nice to her." Jungkook says, laughing a bit. You lost yourself while looking at the comments.

"Who is that?"
"Omg who is that woman?"
"Staff?"
"She's pretty!"
"He's mine!"
"😡😡😡😡"
"WAit she looks familiar.."
"Wtf Jungkook who is that?"

Jungkook notices, immediately shutting off the comments. You turn to look at him, pursing your lips.

"This is Y/N. Those rumors a few years ago were never addressed, but I'm here to clear them up. I've been with her for a few years— a little after I joined Bighit. A week ago, we got married." He said, smiling as he held up his hand to show off his ring.

"She makes me really happy. I don't want to see any hate, please. If you love and support me, please do me that favor." He said, looking straight at the camera.

You lightly smiled.

He holds your hand. "I'll turn on the comments again. Ask some questions!" He exclaimed, leaning forward to turn it back on. Your head pounded, nervous to see the comments again.

"What's her name?" Jungkook reads out.

"Y/N." You answered, smiling shyly.

"How many kids do you want?" Jungkook reads, grinning as he turns to you. You make a face, pushing his shoulder a little. He laughs, "A few..." He whispers to the camera without you hearing it.

"When and where did you meet her?" He read. "Well, I met her in February 2014 at a photo shoot. She wasn't staff, but she was one of the extras. She caught my eye, and I had to shoot my shot." Jungkook admitted, smiling.

"They're calling you pretty." He smirks, raising his eyebrows.

"Thank you," You said, chuckling.

"Can we see you guys kiss?" Jungkook read, turning his head at you. He wiggles his eyebrows as you shake your head, laughing. He inches towards you as you sat there, completely still, pursing your lips. He pecks your cheek as you open your eyes again, chuckling. Before he could go back to his spot, you quickly grab his face to peck him back.

"Public affection isn't her thing, especially since y'know, I'm pretty well known." Jungkook cockily says, chuckling. "She's wild when she's off camera though," He smirks as you gape your mouth open, throwing a pillow at him. He falls, laughing. He stands back up on his knees, smiling at the camera.

"OMG I'M CRYING BIG UWU." Jungkook read, "Oowoo? What's that? Don't cry, why are you crying?" He asked. You giggle, "It's a face. The U's are the eyes and the W is the mouth."

"Oh.." He mumbled, not really understanding it, but he didn't want to ask again.

"Where is she from?" Jungkook says, turning his head to you.

"I'm from [inserts where you're from] !" You chimed, putting a thumbs up. He nods, looking at the camera again.

"Hmm," He mutters, seeing comments flash before his eyes. "Who's her bias in BTS?" He reads, narrowing his eyes at you.

"If I say anyone else other than the Jeon Jungkook, he'd kill me." You said, chuckling. "That's right," Jungkook agreed, pointing his index in the air.

"Yes, the members really like her." Jungkook answers a question that he saw.

He chuckles, "Is she an artist under Bighit? She's not, but she's a model under a different company that works with Bighit!" He answered. He sits back down after kneeling in front of the camera, "That's enough questions. I wanted to keep this live short. I just wanted to show the world my beautiful wife!" He happily exclaimed, slinging his arm around you, squeezing your shoulder.

"We're going to get some sleep now, so goodbye!" He exclaimed as the two of you waved to the camera.

The livestream ends and you exaggeratedly breathed out, sprawling your body over the carpet. Jungkook laughs, hovering over you. You suddenly become flustered instead of feeling relieved. He slowly lowers his body til he crashed his lips onto yours.

The two of you share a sweet, deep kiss. "Thank you for agreeing to do it. It meant a lot to me." He says, smiling.

You place your hand on his hair, "Of course." You piped, lifting your head to peck his nose. He giggles, rolling over. "Can we go on the bed instead?" He asks, poking your arm. Your eyes stayed closed as you mumbled in agreement.

Your eyes shot open, yelping as Jungkook carried you off the ground and put you on the king sized bed.

"I still can't manage to sink in the fact that you're my wife." He exhales, examining your eyes. "You're amazing. The best. The most beautif-" He rambles on, causing you to cover his mouth.

"Shh," You said, chuckling. You felt something warm and wet on your palm, causing you to retract it immediately, "Ew- Jungkook!" You yelled, wiping your palm on his arm. He cackles, trapping your arms.

"I love you." He dreamily says, leaning down to kiss you. Then, he plops himself next to you.

"I can't wait to open Twitter tomorrow morning." He blurts.

And at that moment, everything had finally sunk in.

You gasp.