Jimin-Worth It

"I'm gonna go, Jimin," You chimed, grabbing your bag.

"Noo," He cutely whined, holding your arm.

"I have to go an hour early so I can walk there and be on time. I'll see you when I finish work, okay?" You assured, shaking your arm.

"I'm sorry I can't drive you there today.."

"It's okay. Make sure to rest. Don't strain your legs since you just got discharged two days ago."

"I feel bad though.. you're going to have to walk for 45 minutes."

"Aw, it's okay. I need some exercise too. I've been doing nothing but being on the couch and working." You smiled, poking his cheek.

He nodded, and puckered his lips, wanting a kiss. You sighed and smiled, bending down to give him a quick peck.

"Cya,"

"Byee, love you," He sang.

-

You got to work, exhausted. The sun was beating down on you and you lost your way twice because of the inaccurate phone location.

You exhaled, putting away your phone and going inside your office for a long day of work. You were sweating too. Your legs felt like jelly. It wasn't a good morning.

You plopped into your office chair and started working.

When you finished work, it was 5:30PM already. You were so tired. Today was probably the most stressful day. You had sixteen computer malfunctions that you had to fix because the worker who usually fixes it was off for vacation.

You got your stuff and was so happy you were going home. You stepped outside and was going your way, until you saw Jimin, standing in crutches. You slowly walked to him, looking shocked as he smiled brightly.

"Heyyy," He poked your shoulder.

"Hey.." You said, giving him a hug.

"Why are you here?" You asked, confused.

"Guess," He chuckled.

"Don't tell me you-"

"Walked all the way over here in crutches to pick you up and walk you home? Oh you're right, you got it in the first guess." He smiled, widely.

Your mouth opened in shock as you slapped his arm hardly. He winced, and pouted cutely, holding his arm.

"Why did you do that?! You just discharged a few days ago. You're supposed to be resting, why are you putting so much strain on your leg?!" You scolded.

His face fell, "I just didn't want you to be alone when you're walking home..."

"Doesn't your leg hurt??"

"A little, but I'm fine. Actually, my armpits hurt a little from these things," He giggled.

You slapped his arm again, "Do you think this is a joke? You're supposed to be resting! Didn't you hear what the doctor said? If you keep walking and not resting then you're going to make it worse. And now you have to walk all the way home!" You chided.

"You should be touched that I walked all the way here in crutches just for you." Jimin sulked, with a straight face.

You stayed quiet, frown still visible. You opened your mouth slightly to ktalk, before taking the words back. Jimin tried and slightly smiled a little.

You lost it and you stepped towards him, hugging him. He smiled widely, and wanted to hug you back, but his crutches prevented him from doing so.

"Look, I appreciate that you walked very far just for me, but I don't want you to do that. You're hurting yourself and I don't like it. Don't do it every again. If you really want to pick me up, then at least take a taxi here or something. Don't just walk here." You said, mumbling a little against his hoodie.