Taehyung & Jimin-Me or Him

A/N: Here's a reallyyyyy long oneshot (5,400+ words) with two characters to make up for my really long absence which I apologize for. My brain is frying for ideas :( There's multiple scenes, which is why it's so long!

*Angst and fluff!

-

"Listen up! The spring formal is coming up, so we implemented a fundraiser! Students can send a rose anonymously to ask someone out. The receiver has to figure it out by the time of the spring formal, or the asker will reveal him or herself. Sales start today through Wednesday. The price of each rose is $2, and all profits earned will go to an organization. We will send these out on Thursday. That is all!" The student council announced.

A smile slowly creeps up to your lips, a name shining brightly in your mind.

Park Jimin.

Your heart races faster just thinking about it. You walked up to the stand with the $2, wrote his name on the piece of paper, and dropped it inside the box. You were on your way to class when someone nudges you, causing you to slightly shift to the left. You hear snickering and you immediately know who it is.

"Yah, it's only the morning." You complain, walking next to him.

"So?" He shrugs, maintaining his big smile on. You furrow your eyebrows, "What are you so happy about?" You ask, finding yourself smiling too.

"The rose thing." He answered.

"Oh wow. Who'd you ask?"

"I dropped in like 5 hot girls. I'll go up to them if they don't know who it is, and boom! Hot dates to the formal." He enthusiastically explains. You roll your eyes, shaking your head, "Such a player. You'll be lucky if any one of those five say yes to you." You responded, snickering.

"They will be begging to. I bet you didn't ask anyone out, you chicken."

You smirked, "Oh, but I did." You sang.

"Oh really? Who?" He asks in disbelief.

"Park Jimin," You whisper in his ear, walking away. His mouth dropped in astonishment, "You liar!"

"I'm not!"

"He won't say yes to a loser like you." He teases, making you roll your eyes.

"None of those 5 girls will say yes to a moron like you." You say back, smiling. The two of you continued bickering until you arrived in class where everyone continued to anticipate on a rose.

-Thursday-

"Look Taehyung! I got a rose!" You squeal, sitting down next to him.

"Wow. Someone like you actually got a rose today." He sarcastically says, acting like he was so shocked.

You narrowed your eyes, smirking, "Don't hate. You're just jealous because you didn't get anything today," You tease, sticking your tongue out like a kid.

He scoffs, "They're probably taking their time to deliver my big bouquet of roses." He says, causing you to smile and shake your head.