Pokemon Facebook: You Wanna Bet?

Ash: Now that's what I call a great start. A comfortable 3-0 victory and I only had to use Greninja.
Greninja likes this.

Greninja: I certainly had fun.

Alain: Hey Greninja, didn't you and Hawlucha have a bet on whether or not you'd be able to take out all of Ash's first round opponents single-handedly? The loser had to wear one of the dresses Serena makes for Braixen for the start of the next round?

Greninja: We changed it. Now the loser has to say something nice about Calem.

Hawlucha: Okay, fine. "Calem is really fun to watch when he finds out the girl he likes is dating a guy everyone thought was denser than a black hole."

Greninja: I'll accept that.

Calem: GRENINJA, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR TONGUE!

Pikachu: LOL

Noivern: LMFAO

Pancham: Chespin and I had a bet on whether or not Ash would use Greninja's special form in his first battle.

Pancham: Pay up, Chespin.

Ash: I'm afraid to ask...what were the stakes?

Pancham: The loser has to be friends with a Magikarp for an entire week.

Magikarp: You bet WHAT?

Magikarp: On one hand, the fact that you consider a friendship with me to be some sort of punishment is pretty insulting.

Magikarp: On the other hand, YAY! Chespin and I are now buddies!

Chespin: YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO HONOR THAT BET! IT'S INHUMANE! MORALLY SICK, TWISTED, AND WRONG!

Magikarp: Hey Chespin pal, you want to come see a movie with me later?

Chespin: HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE I BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU, YOU STUPID FISH!

Pancham: Hey, at least someone wants to be friends with you.

Chespin: Oh, shut up.

Magikarp: Yeah, don't insult my friend! If you want to make fun of him, you'll have to go through me first!

Pancham: Okay, fine. You're both a) stupid, and b) completely useless in battle.

Chespin: DAMMIT MAGIKARP, IF I WANT YOUR HELP I'LL ASK FOR IT!

Serena: I probably shouldn't ask, but did anyone else make bets on the first round?

Paul: Well....Trip and I had bets on who would win between Alain's Charizard and Trevor's Charizard.

Serena: Who won?

Paul: I did. So now Trip has to perform in a contest.

Trip: Dammit.

May: Haha, I'll be sure to watch.

Chespin: Guys, I think we're forgetting the important thing here, which is that I'M BEING FORCED TO HANG OUT WITH A MAGIKARP FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!

Greninja: If you really don't want to do it, then just challenge Magikarp to a battle, knock him out, and leave.

Ash: True, it's not like it'll be hard. Magikarp is so weak he would get knocked out if he sat around in a gentle spring shower for more than ten seconds.

Max: Haha, true.

Chespin: You know what...fine. I'll honor the bet. But just because I'm being forced to spend an entire week with you does NOT mean I'm going to enjoy it!

Dawn: Ooh. "Things Paul says to Reggie when he gets home from a journey"?

Paul: 😑

Alain: Well, I think it's great that Ash, Sawyer, Tierno, and I are all one step closer to the championship round.

Tierno: That we are.

Ash: And no matter what, we can all agree that if Calem's in a bad mood, we all win.

Serena: Hear, hear.

Bonnie: Definitely.

May: You're right about that.

Calem: FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK YOU IN PARTICULAR, ASH KETCHUM!