Things That Are Never Said in Pokemon Betrayal Fanfics

Misty: Ash, you need to give up on your dream! You're never going to become a Pokemon master.

Ash: And you'll never be pretty, but that doesn't stop you from trying.

Brock: Ash, come on. Don't do this. We were like brothers.

Ash: That analogy really doesn't make any sense at all.

Brock: How?

Ash: Well, for one I don't have any real siblings, so it's a little hard for me to make that comparison. And even if you just meant we were friends, I doubt a real friend would turn on a friend.

Brock: Well, Julius Caesar might disagree.

Ash: So what are you going to do if I don't listen? Kill me?

Iris: Well, we can't kill you now. That would look suspicious. Plus you're basically immune to Pokemon attacks, so that's definitely not on our list for you.

Max: Everyone thinks you're weak!

Ash: Really? So you've somehow managed to poll all seven billion people living in the world about whether they think I'm weak? I find that hard to believe somehow.

May: Ash, just give up this ridiculous dream of yours already.

Ash: Please, no one gives up just because someone tells them too. Archie was told to stop trying to achieve his dream of controlling the world with Kyogre, but did that stop him?

Dawn: Are-are you trying to say you think of Archie as a role model?

Ash: *snickering* I'll let you be the judge of that.