Babysitting

Pikachu was stuck babysitting the baby Noibat. The job had been left to him after Noibat had traumatized his last three babysitters-Talonflame, Frogadier, and Hawlucha. At the moment, Noibat was cooing happily and eating an apple.
"Hey, you're not so bad are you?" Pikachu asked, petting the little bat Pokemon on his head. Noibat cooed in response and took another bite of apple.
The electric mouse wasn't sure how it happened, but the next thing he knew he had fallen asleep. When he woke up again, Noibat was nowhere to be seen.
Shit, Pikachu thought, beginning to panic. He had to find Noibat before Ash and the others came back. His trainer wouldn't be too pleased with him if he found out that he had lost Noibat.
"Noibat!" he called anxiously. "Where are you? Come on out!"
He ran around the meadow, trying to find the baby bat Pokemon. When he couldn't find any sign of him, Pikachu took off into the forest to try to find him. He checked every place he could see, even ones that he knew there was no way Noibat could have gotten himself into. Just as he was about to give up and go back to the meadow, he was stopped by Frogadier.
"Hey Pikachu, are you looking for Noibat?" the bubble frog Pokemon asked.
"Yes, why?" Pikachu asked nervously.
"I think I found him," Frogadier replied, pointing to a tree.
Pikachu followed his friend's gaze. A tree not far from where the two of them were standing was surrounded by several forest Pokemon. Noibat sat on the top branch, singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
It was too much for Pikachu to handle; he fainted.