Pokemon Best Shippings

As promised, here is the list of my top favorite Pokemon shippings, albeit a little later than planned. Note: not listed in any particular order, though Amourshipping is my OTP.

1. Amourshipping

I know there are a lot of people getting sick of this ship or who just hated it to begin with, but I honestly love it. I love how Ash and Serena actually have a backstory. And the fact that Serena went on her journey just to find him? I wish someone liked me that much. Well...I don't, actually. But it's pretty adorable anyway.
Not to mention, there's the fact that there might be some attraction on Ash's side too. For example, unlike with his other female traveling companions, Ash actually asked Serena to come with him. He was the only one who complimented her hair when she cut it (even Bonnie didn't like it). And when Serena fell off the cliff with Clemont in XY52, whose name did Ash call out? That's right, Serena's.
Oh yeah, and Serena kissed him. And better yet, he didn't reject her feelings and actually seemed quite pleased. So I'm pretty sure Amourshipping is canon. I guess we'll find out if/when Serena comes back, though.

2. Insectivoreshipping

This is probably my second favorite ship. I like to think that Greninja and Braixen's relationship could be a parallel of Ash and Serena's. After all, both of them came from Professor Sycamore's lab, so you have to assume they knew each other from there. They might have been friends there too.
Better yet, this ship also supports Amourshipping since Pokemon are supposed to reflect their trainers' feelings. Now I realize that it would make more sense to ship Pikachu with one of Serena's Pokemon, if one wanted to create an Amourshipping parallel, but let's be honest. Pikachu doesn't really fit well with any of Serena's Pokemon except maybe Sylveon, and they don't have much interaction anyway. Pancham is too busy fighting with Chespin to even consider pairing up with anyone. Talonflame has almost no character development whatsoever. Goodra, as we all know, spent very few episodes traveling with the gang. I really don't see Hawlucha in a relationship either, and Noivern is technically still a baby. And Clemont's Pokemon? Forget it. It's not like any of them besides Chespin had a whole lot of character development, and Chespin's too busy stealing Pokepuffs to care. Really, Greninja and Braixen are the only two that make sense.
Honestly, any ship that supports Amourshipping is awesome in my book. It doesn't hurt that Greninja and Braixen would be pretty cute together. Even if they're not in the same egg group.

3. Pearlshipping

If Amourshipping didn't work out, this ship would be awesome too. I feel like Ash and Dawn could have made a good couple if he hadn't been so dense (of course, the same could be said about Ash and Serena). They've even got their own special catchphrase (technically more of a call-and-response, you know when Dawn says "No need to worry," and Ash respond "That's when I worry the most,").
Oh yeah, and that high-five. That was almost as good as Serena kissing Ash.

4. Scaredshipping

I read a fanfiction somewhere, and this was the name of the ship for Chespin and Sylveon (although she was listed as Eevee in the story). This ship makes sense in a friendship sort of way, what with the way Chespin was so desperate for Eevee to like him. Poor squirrel. He's a bit too immature for it to be considered a romantic option, though.

5. Marissonshipping

This is like a healthier version of Ikarishipping since we don't see Alain treating every single person he sees like they're the lowest form of scum on the earth. He actually cares about others, although he can come off as a bit reserved at times. And then there's Mairin, the bright, happy girl who calls her Chespin "Chespie" and essentially forced Alain to take her on his journey. Too funny, am I right?