Hawlucha's Guide to Being Friends With Greninja

Hey everyone, it's the great Hawlucha here. Okay, okay, I'm kidding about that last part. Don't throw any fruit at me, please. 

Anyway, I decided to start writing a blog. Greninja told me that if I was going to write one, he wanted one of the posts to be about him, so Greninja, this is for you. 

I'll be the first to admit that making friends with him isn't exactly a walk in the park. He can take months to warm up to anyone, and sometimes he just won't warm up to you at all. The only other friends he really has are Ash and Pikachu. But he's still a nice Pokemon, so if you want to be his friend, I'm going to list exactly what you should NOT do if you want to achieve said goal. 

(By the way, yes. I've made all of the following mistakes.) 

1. Do not call him a food for a nickname (example: pickles, oran berry, etc.). 

2. If he asks if he's stupid, never say yes. Even if it's the truth. 

3. If you ever find out that he once lost a battle because he was hit by Attract (hypothetically speaking), do not chase him around the forest asking him if he can tell you what it's like to be in love. 

4. Do not lock him out of the Pokemon Center and refuse to let him in until he agrees to have a battle with you. 

5. Do not tell him his personality is nice and warm, just like the weather. Especially if it's stormy outside. 

6. Do not make the mistake of saying, "You were pretty good in our battle today." He will not take it as a compliment. 

7. Even worse than number one, do not call him a flower for a nickname. Even as a joke. 

Anyway, that's all for today. Good luck. Oh and Greninja, I hope you aren't too offended by this.