Ideas For New Pokemon Fanfics

Once again, I'm going to list some ideas for new Pokemon stories I've been planning and you can tell me which ones you'd like to see published. 

1. One day, Greninja receives news that his mother has passed away. He goes to her funeral, and discovers that she left behind a baby sister, a shiny Froakie named Sapphire, that he never knew about. With his father also gone and the whereabouts of his only other sibling, his older brother, unknown, the task of caring for and raising Sapphire falls to Greninja. But Greninja isn't so sure he's ready to take on the responsibility that comes with raising a child...

2. Ash died in the battle with Team Flare, and one year later his Kalos team is living in the wild, still in the Kalos region. One day, they decide to go on a vacation, but it ends badly when a fire spreads throughout a small town and Greninja goes missing. The entire team mourns his apparent death, but Hawlucha refuses to lose the hope that, as incredible as it may sound, he might still be alive. 

3. Lysandre fired the Ultimate Weapon, and as a result only Greninja, Hawlucha, and Pikachu are still alive. They must figure out how to put their lives back together, all the while searching for a way to restore the world to what it once was. Note: this is NOT a time travel fic. 

4. Hawlucha and Greninja got off on the wrong foot, and things didn't improve much from there. They always seemed to be fighting about one thing or another. But when Hawlucha makes a mistake that ends up pushing Greninja away for good, he realizes that maybe his rival isn't as terrible as he thought. Unfortunately for him, Greninja isn't in the mood to forgive him, and on top of it all someone from the frog Pokemon's past is suddenly taking interest in him. 

5. Froakie was raised to feel worthless, constantly being told he was ugly and that no one would ever pick him for their starter. The feeling didn't dissipate when, on the day he was set to become someone's starter Pokemon, all three trainers refused to take him. Devastated, he ran away from the lab, eventually making it to Professor Oak's Pokemon reserve. There, he meets a boy named Ash Ketchum. A friendship forms between them, and Froakie learns that his worth doesn't have to be determined by what anyone thinks of him.