Literally the Worst Pokemon Team Ever

Everyone has their own idea of what the worst Pokemon team ever would be. However, I've come up with a team that puts all other bad teams to shame....which is actually not a good thing, now that I think about it. Anyway, let's get this started.

1. Ash-Greninja

Congratulations! The first Pokemon on your team is Ash-Greninja...with the moves Growl, Pound, Bestow, and Camouflage.

2. Rattata

You also get a Rattata! Unfortunately, unless your name is Joey-your real name, not your IGN-it will suck just like any other Rattata.

3. Zeraora

Your third Pokemon is Zeraora! However, since you probably hacked it, the police will be at your house within the hour.

4. Bidoof

The fourth Pokemon on your team is Bidoof. You received it by trade and it knows Growl, Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, and Cut....and refuses to learn any new moves.

5. Pikachu

Your fifth Pokemon is Pikachu! It will only attack you because you were an idiot and put it in a Pokeball.

6. Mega Rayquaza

Your last Pokemon is a Mega Rayquaza! It's extremely powerful and somehow has access to every move it can learn, even the TM ones. Unfortunately, it's also an anarchist and won't ever listen to anything you say. Sorry!

Well, there you have it for the worst Pokemon team in existence. Now, I challenge everyone to come up with a team that could possibly be worse.

(Oh yeah, and this was all for the lolz).