Truth or Slap with Strange Ones

Ruby and Rainbow explained to the humans everything while the ship was flying. They, Petra and Sans were part of Delta, an organization of highly trained Strange Ones who protect the island from danger. Delta's biggest mission was to save Strange Island from an invasion of changelings. It was one of Strange Island's biggest moments in history. Delta is also a private organization, founded by Asgore and Toriel Dreemurr, who were the parents of Asriel and the adoptive parents of Frisk and Kubo. For Saoirse, her parents are not part of Delta, but knows of their existence and kept it to themselves for everyone's safety. They travel around the island to save and protect the innocent. That includes President Cranky and his allies as well.

"So you guys were the ones from the city hall disaster?" Alex asked with wide eyes.

"Sans and I, yes." Ruby answered. "Petra and Rainbow, no. One of our friends sensed danger in Strange City. So, Asgore sent me, Sans and other two to find the disaster. Turns out that it was at city hall, so we went there. Until we realized the founder of Sky City was in danger."

"Well, Sans was going to swoop in to save the founder. But that was when you came out of nowhere and stole our thunder." Rainbow glared right at Alex.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." Alex held her arm.

"You are forgiven for now." Ruby said.

"Hey. Just be glad that whoever that guy was who jumped into the crane got arrested for almost killing the founder." Clarissa replied.

"You mean Mercury Black?" Frisk asked.

"You-you kids know who he is?" Nona raised both her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Ruby's sister, Yang Xiao Long, told us a lot about him."

"Okay. What did 'Yang Xiao Long' tell you kids about this 'Mercury Black'?" Ren wanted to know.

"She told us he was a big jerk." Kubo answered. "Also, he's a troublemaker and manipulative."

"Okay. That's all I want to know."

"So, what do you humans like to do for fun?" Asriel asked. "When Sans and Petra left to pick you guys up, we just played Go Fish while Saoirse listened to all the songs she loves."

"Well, Asriel. I am glad you asked." Ren grinned. "Sometimes, us humans like to explore and play some games while we're hanging out."

"One of them is Truth or Slap." Nona added. "Ren says it's a great 'get-to-know-you' game."

"Wait. Truth or Slap?" Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you mean Truth or Dare?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, it's like Truth or Dare, but you don't have to do anything stupid." Alex said.

"How does it work?" Frisk asked.

"It goes like this." Ren replied. "You ask someone a question, and the person you asked has to tell the truth. But if you can tell they are lying, you get to slap them."

"How can you tell someone is lying, you asked? Rumors, secrets, and all sorts of stuff." Clarissa said.

"Doesn't that sound a little harsh?" Ruby said.

"Harsh? That sounds like fun!" Rainbow exclaimed. "I want in!"

Ruby sighed. "Maybe I'll give it a shot."

"I don't like the part where you slap people, but eh." Frisk said.

"Maybe I'll give the game a chance." Kubo said.

"I'd like to play." Asriel said.

"What about you, Saoirse? Wanna play?" Alex asked, getting a nod from Saoirse.