Confronted, Then Captured

"You know, I really had a great time today." Alex said to Nat and Thorax. "We should hang there more often."

"Yeah. I know." Nat replied. "It's just an empty lighthouse, but it's a great spot to hang out. That's why I hang out there."

"Speaking of the lighthouse, how did it even get there?"

"Who knows? It was just there when I first saw it."

"Uh, I do have a prediction about the lighthouse." Thorax said. "I would always think that it was just there before we even came to life."

"How did you guys even come to life anyway?" Alex wanted to know.

"We have some theories." Nat said. "One of them is that a meteor fell from the sky and onto this island, and blah blah blah, the Strange Ones were born."

"Huh."

"It's a little weird, but we're still looking for the cause of our existence ." Thorax put both his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Good to hear about, I think." Alex stared at the ground as Nat let out a chuckle.

As soon as the three went back to the base, Alex watched as Thorax and Nat left for Delta Number 5. With nothing else to do, Alex decided to hang around the base until sundown. That was when Frisk found her and brought her to her room in Delta Number 3, where they found a laughing Ren and Nona.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Alex wanted to know.

"Frisk showed us this video online, and it's really hilarious!" Nona giggled.

"What?"

"Come on! You should see it." Ren said.

With a raised eyebrow, Alex walked up to Frisk's laptop and looked at the video Ren and Nona were looking at. The video showed Papyrus, but he looked younger than his current appearance. He was in red shorts and a shirt with basketballs on his shoulders. The shirt said 'Cool Dude' on it, and he wore red and yellow roller skates and a red cap. He even had braces. The video showed him roller skating in the hallway of a high school, and he said, "The Great Papyrus is a superstar!" He suddenly started skating out of control until he hit the door of a janitor's closet. Everyone in the background was laughing, and Sans, who was holding the camera, turned the camera to him and said, "Don't try this at home, kids." Alex couldn't help but laugh when the video was over, and soon everyone in the room was laughing. Meanwhile, Papyrus walked into the room and saw everyone laughing until he turned to Frisk's laptop and saw what they were laughing at. He shrieked, running to the laptop and closing it shut. Everyone stopped laughing even since.

"Hey!" Everyone who laughed shouted.

"Frisk, you said you wouldn't show that embarrassing video to anyone!" Papyrus shouted.

"Sorry. But just like Nat said, promises were made to be broken." Frisk shrugged.

Papyrus' eye twitched. "Tell me, Frisk. Who first showed you that video?"

"I think you already know." Frisk smirked.

Papyrus' eyes widen, then he glared and stomped out of the room. "Sans!"

Everyone just stared at the door for a moment until Alex spoke.

"So, where's Clarissa?"

"She said something about going to the field and practicing with her weapon." Nona said.

"What about Jonas?" Alex asked.

"There was a beach below this mountain." Ren said. "He and Blake are over there probably watching the waves crash onto the shore."