Thorax's Plan

"He tried to what?!" Ren exclaimed with both his eyes wide as circles.

"Lloyd tried to...I don't know...I thought he was going to kill her." Jonas said. "He blamed her for Alex and Clarissa, and they fought. Blake didn't want to, but did he listen? No! He just tried to cut her to pieces!"

"That is...that's just messed up!" Nona shouted with agreement.

After Jonas took Blake back to Delta Number 3, he took her to his room in order for her to calm down. Over there, he explained everything to Ren and Nona and why Blake was in their room in the first place. Ren and Nona were shocked after Jonas finished the story, both of them couldn't believe their ears.

"I cannot believe this!" Ren shouted. "Lloyd tried to cut Blake into pieces because of what happened to Alex and Clarissa. He just had to fight her for some moment she didn't mean for it to happen!"

"I-It wasn't my fault, though." Blake shuddered while she was wrapped with Jonas' blanket.

"We know, okay?" Jonas said with a hand on Blake's shoulder. "If there is someone Lloyd wanted to blame, it's them."

"The Dark Ones?" Nona crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Yes. They should be the ones Lloyd should be mad at."

"I completely agree with you!" Ren replied. "Those guys are nothing but maniacs! I hate each and every one of them! White Pumpkin, Jasper, Cinder Fall, Flowey, all of them!"

They group was suddenly interrupted when they heard the door swing open. They all turned to find Frisk stomp into the room along with the other kids following her in. The group watched as Frisk approached one of the beds and flopped down face first, then let out an angered groan and flailed her arms.

"Frisk, are you okay?" Nona said with a raised eyebrow.

"She's at it again." Frisk lifted her head from the bed and turned to the group. "She is shouting again!"

"Weiss?" Ren asked.

"Yes, Weiss! She saw everything from Lloyd's dorm room window! While the others and I were walking to your room, I heard her shouting! 'That wasn't necessary', Weiss said! 'I lost control of myself', Lloyd said! It was worse than her arguments with Papyrus about dinner! 'You burnt the casserole', she said! 'I'm the Great Papyrus! I have skills', Papyrus said." Frisk put both her hands on her hair. "I am completely fed up with it!"

"Frisk. Can you please do me a solid and swallow down a massive chill pill for a moment?" Ren said.

"I AM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN, REN!"

"Frisk, please?"

"NO!"

"Just for a moment because you are starting to freak me out!"

Frisk glared at Ren for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Fine. Whatever you say, Reginald."

"Thank you."

After Frisk sat down on the bed and crossed her arms, the room went into silence. That was when Blake broke the silence and turned to Ren.

"I'm really sorry, Ren." Blake said, only getting his attention. "I know that Alex was a great friend to you, and I'm sorry you had to lose her like that."

"Hey. You don't have to be sorry." Ren said. "After all, it wasn't your fault. It's not you I'm mad at because of we-all-know-what."

"Yeah. Wherever they are, whatever happened to them, you're not to blame on this." Nona agreed.

"I know." Blake sighed. "I just hope you guys aren't too upset about this."

"I'm a little upset, but I think I can handle it." Ren said as calm as he could.