Chara, the Girl with the Blade

After Blake ran back to the base, she searched every building of Delta for help. However, Ren and Nona found her running around and decided to help her after she explained everything. Even Asriel and Kubo insisted on coming with them due to getting a distress signal from the beach. Right now, they were on their way to the beach, but Blake was running and the others couldn't catch up.

"Blake, slow down!" Ren shouted with exhaustion from running. "I...I don't think I can...catch up!"

Ren fell to his knees in order to catch his breath, but Asriel managed to help him back on his feet.

"Blake, what's going on?" Nona wanted to know. "Why are you running?"

Blake didn't respond. She just continued running and running until she and the others finally reached the beach. Blake suddenly stopped, and so did the others. Their eyes were wide of what they were looking at. Jonas was heavily breathing on the ground, Frisk was struggling to free herself from the vines that was wrapped around her body, and Saoirse was on the ground with a hand on her head as if she was having a migraine. Blake shook her head in disbelief.

"No. No." Blake fell to her knees. "We're too late."

"What do you mean we're too late?" Ren demanded to know.

"Alex, Clarissa, they're...they're gone. They have been taken from us. He wasn't lying."

"Frisk!" Asriel shouted, then ran up to Frisk until he got her attention.

"Asriel, unbind me!" Frisk replied.

"Okay. Okay."

Asriel summoned one of his sabers, which he used to cut the vines Frisk was trapped in. Frisk fell to the sand with her hand holding her arm. Meanwhile, Kubo helped Saoirse back on her feet.

"Are you okay?" Kubo asked, only getting a series of mumbles from her. He knew what she was trying to say.

Blake started running to Jonas, knowing that he was hurt. After approaching him, she looked down at him. Nona did find Saoirse's fans on the ground and gave them back to her, and Ren tried helping Frisk back up.

"I'm sorry." Blake mumbled. "I was too late. But, don't worry. I'll take you back to the base, and they'll take care of you. You'll be okay."

The others watched as Blake picked up Jonas and carried him on his back. Ren and Nona did the same thing with Frisk and Saoirse, and the group started running back to the base. As the group ran, they finally made it to back to the Delta Base. Everyone there was walking around and rambling. As soon as the group came to the base, they started making their way to Delta Number 6, where they were found by Asgore and Toriel, both of them petrified of what they were seeing.

"Help us." Blake said. "Please."

"Do not worry. I will get the medics." Asgore ran back into the building to get help.

"Toriel, I understand you are shocked and I am so sorry you had to see this." Blake said with her eyes on the ground.

"No, no. It is alright." Toriel replied with a hand on Blake's cheek. "What happened?"

"We..." Frisk started. "We were attacked by the Dark Ones. One of them was controlling Clarissa, and I knew something was wrong with her. She did manage to come out, and Saoirse and I tried to fend her off. That was when Flowey and Cinder came by. Alex and Clarissa, they got captured. We couldn't stop them."

Toriel's eyes widen, even when she heard Frisk let out a cough.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Frisk, you don't need to apologize." Toriel sighed. "Just don't get yourself hurt."