Companions

Everyone heard the door swing open and turned, finding a small pig walk into the room, dragging a duffel bag on the ground with it's mouth. Everyone watched as the pig let the duffel bag go. As the pig turned to the group, it's eyes widen when it saw the humans.

"Uh, hi?" Alex said.

The pig squealed angrily and sprinted, suddenly jumping on Ren and knocking him over. The others watched the pig jump on Ren and using his cape to choke him.

"Should we be scarred for life?" Jonas said while watching the pig torture Ren.

"No. Not really." Asriel replied. "This happens every other day."

"I'm friendly! I'm friendly!" Ren shouted with pain.

Meanwhile, Clarissa pulled out her phone and started recording what it happening. That was when Jesse walked in with a vial of a pink liquid.

"Hey! I got just what you-" Jesse stopped when he saw the pig. "Reuben!"

Suddenly, the pig stopped what it was doing and looked up at Jesse, letting go of Ren's cape.

"What do you think you're doing? Get over here." Jesse glared at the pig, who jumped off Ren's back and walked up to him. He then picked him up. "Hey. I'm sorry about that. He's just not used to strangers. Anyway, here."

As Jesse tossed Alex the vial, she caught it. Alex looked at the vial and grabbed the cork. She pulled the cork, but it was stuck.

"Man. This is tough." Alex tried twisting the cork. It only remained stuck, so she bit at the cork. "Come on. Come on!"

Alex stopped what she was doing and turned to Saoirse, who had her arm extended. She knew what she needed to give her, so Alex gave the young Morpher the vial. She watched as Saoirse pulled out one of her fans and twisting the cork out with it. Saoirse gave the vial back to Alex.

"Oh. Thanks." Alex said, downing the pink liquid.

The liquid was gone. Alex coughed at the taste of the liquid and dropped the empty vial. As her coughing stopped she looked at one of the room's windows. Her Ursa scar was gone. Nothing was left behind.

"What?" Alex turned to Jesse. "Jesse, what was that?"

"Potion of Healing." Jesse said.

Alex chuckled. "Wow. Thanks."

"Anytime, kid." Jesse made his way out of the room.

The humans watched as Jesse left with the pig in his arms. They then turned to Saoirse, seeing her open the duffel bag.

"What's inside the bag?" Nona asked, seeing Saoirse lift the bag as carrots started spilling out.

"Carrots?" Clarissa said. "All this time, that pig has been hoarding carrots?"

"I thought there was a body in there!" Ren got up from the floor.

"Yeah. Reuben's sort of a carrot thief." Frisk said.

"Reuben?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"He's Jesse's companion. He's been with him since Jesse was just a kid."

"Is he the only one with a companion?" Jonas asked.

"Well, not everyone on this island has a companion, so no." Asriel said. "There are some Strange Ones on this island who has companions."

"Jesse's one of them. As for me, I have a companion myself." Frisk pulled an apple-sized red yarn doll with white eyes from her jacket.

"That looks like a yarn doll." Nona said.