The Message

"Guys, I have been hanging around with Saoirse today." Nona said. "And to my surprise, she seems to be one heck of a person than I thought she would be."

Now that Jonas is out and about, the others were hanging around with some members of Delta. Alex and Ren have been hanging around with Frisk and Asriel, cracking jokes, sharing secrets, they even played Truth or Slap again. For Nona, she spent part of her day with Saoirse. She was impressed of what the young Morpher did. She learned from Saoirse that she was the school DJ for the middle school's winter dance. Saoirse did show Nona a video for proof, and Nona truly believed it. She was also impressed when Saoirse started singing one of her favorite songs from one of her favorite artists.

"Really? What did you think she was when you first saw her?" Alex asked.

"I thought she would just be a quiet person who doesn't really join any clubs, you know." Nona answered. "Just a face in the crowd. Don't tell her I said that."

"My lips are sealed." Clarissa said. "So, about Frisk and Asriel..."

"Those kids, they are awesome!" Ren exclaimed. "They are inspirational! They...are more closer than I thought."

"Yeah. Those guys know how to get along." Alex agreed. "I don't know how they even got so close in the first place, but whatever it is, it's working."

"Clarissa, have you been hanging with anyone here?" Nona asked.

"No. Not really." Clarissa said.

"Why not?" Alex replied. "These guys sound friendly enough to let us stay here until the end of summer."

"Yeah. I'm still getting used to the fact that these Strange Ones are keeping us here for the sake of our lives."

"What about that Lloyd guy?" Ren asked. "He sounds like a nice and charming person."

"Like I said before, I'm still getting used to this."

"Clarissa, you'll learn to trust them." Alex said placing a hand on Clarissa's shoulder.

The four suddenly heard a wing's beat and turned around. As the source of the wing beat landed on the ground, they screamed. It was Trico, and on his back was Blake and Jonas. The four humans watched as Jonas and Blake got off Trico's back and turned to them.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Blake said.

"What the heck is that?" Nona asked with her eyes on Trico.

"This guy? It's something called a Trico." Jonas answered, turning to Trico. "Trico, these are my friends, so don't even think of eating them."

The humans watched as Trico walked up to them. Tilting his head, Trico looked down at the four and turned to Clarissa. As Trico brought his head close to Clarissa, she backed up.

"Don't worry. He won't bite." Blake assured.

Clarissa was about to place her hand on Trico's muzzle, but the giant creature suddenly gave her a lick in the face, soaking her clothes. Alex gaped while Nona had both her hands on her mouth as Ren laughed.

"Ugh!" Clarissa said as she wiped her forehead and flicked her hand.

"He likes you." Blake said with a chuckle.

Ren pulled out his phone. "Clarissa, I am so sorry for doing this."

"Ren. Don't you dare..." Clarissa said as Ren took a picture of her. "Unbelievable!"

Looking up at the sky, Alex suddenly noticed a bird-shaped shadow in the sky. She squinted her eyes for a closer look and found that the bird was purple and had someone on it's back and carried a red blanket which she believed was holding something. Her eyes widen. So she decided to follow the bird shape in the sky as the others followed. Soon, they reached the center of the Delta Base, finding a crowd. They ran to the crowd and pushed their way through, reaching the front as they find Kuro landing on the ground. The group watched as Fluttershy got off Kuro's back with a girl with blue skin, hair and eyes with a blue gem in a shape of a teardrop on her back. The girl wore a blue crop top with the Delta Rune on the chest and a skirt. She didn't wear any shoes.