Locked Up Together

Alex slowly opened her eyes, only rubbing one of them with her unharmed hand in the process. Of course, she remembered what happened to her. Clarissa possessed, her right hand in pain after the one who controlled Clarissa unarmed her, Frisk and Saoirse attempting to protect them, Flowey wrapping her in vines, Jonas sacrificing himself to protect her. That was all she could remember. Finally, she gained the strength to sit up and she found herself inside of a room with walls of metal and floors of concrete. Alex looked up to find one window with bars. It was still nighttime to her surprise. That was when she realized that she was in a prison cell. She sighed, then turned to her right hand, suddenly finding it bandaged. She raised an eyebrow.

"How did this get here?" Alex said while looking at her bandaged hand.

As she looked around the cell even more, she suddenly spotted Clarissa curled up in a corner of the cell. Alex sighed with relief, then started approaching her until she reached her and went on one knee.

"Clarissa, are you okay?" Alex asked, only getting no response from her. "Clarissa?"

"I'm sorry." Clarissa muttered.

"What? Clarissa, what are you-"

"I got us into this mess." Clarissa lifted her hand and looked at Alex, her face red from crying. "I should have been more aware while I was training. If I haven't ran away, we wouldn't even be here."

"Clarissa, please don't blame yourself for being mind controlled by some kid who wanted me dead."

"Us dead."

"Yeah. What you said." Alex held her arm. "But still, it's not your fault that you weren't aware of a kid who-"

"Alex, you don't understand!" Clarissa said. "You have the right to blame me for what happened to us!"

"Speaking of, what happened to us afterwards?" Alex wanted to know.

"Flowey, Cinder, that little girl, they dragged us to their base." Clarissa explained. "We are at the Dark Ones' base, and I woke up in a room where I met their leader for the first time!"

"Wait, you actually met Chrysalis?"

"Yes, and she wanted to make a deal with me. If I gave you to her, she promised to let me go back to our friends! I said no, so she locked us in here with that creep who actually mended your hurting hand while you were out!"

"And...what creep?" Alex raised an eyebrow until she saw Clarissa point.

Alex turned around to find a man with long black hair and a beard in a dark green coat with yellow buttons and a matching pair of pants sitting in a chair while staring at one of the walls of the cell. The back of his coat had the Delta Rune on it.

"He claimed to be one with Delta while he bandaged your hand." Clarissa said.

Alex raised an eyebrow as she stared at the symbol on the man's back. "Maybe he wasn't lying."

"Oh, so you actually believe that guy? I only knew him for a few minutes, and I don't believe the part that-" Clarissa watched as Alex started approaching the man. "I'll take your silence as a yes."

As soon as Alex got closer to the man staring at the wall, she stopped and let out a sigh. "Um, sir?"

The man didn't respond.

"Um, I don't know what the heck just happened because I was knocked out cold, but whatever you did to my hand, thank you."

Clarissa just rolled her eyes and turned away. "I can't believe you're actually trying to get a response from him. He's not going to reply back, you know."