Can You Hear Me?

After all of that running, Yang and Thorax were finally out of the ship. They had recently found Cranky, Matilda and Aiden standing near the exit, full of fear because of how high they were. As soon as they approached them the two stopped to where they were, looking down at the city.

"Self destruct sequence in t-minus one minute." The ship's voice said.

"We need to hurry! This ship is going to shut itself down, and we'll be history!" Thorax shouted.

Hearing Thorax's words, Yang turned to Cranky, Matilda and Aiden. "Okay. All of you have to jump."

"Jump? Are you insane?!" Aiden questioned.

"Don't worry. Something or someone is going to catch us. I just know it."

President Cranky nodded. "Okay. We'll jump."

"But, Cranky. What about our safety?" Matilda held her husband's hands with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry, Matilda." Cranky assured. "They're heroes. They will protect us."

With a sigh, Matilda nodded and they all looked down. Then, the group jumped off the ship and started falling until a familiar flash of purple caught them. Each of them opened their eyes, only finding that they are on a familiar body a feathers.

"Kuro! You're better!" Yang exclaimed, then looked down to find her motorcycle in the large owl's talons. "And you got my Bumblebee!"

Kuro screeched in response, and then she started flying them to the entrance of the subway station, where all of the citizens and Delta members were standing. Yang and Thorax suddenly noticed that Garnet and Twilight were not with them after noticing that Steven and Sunset were both calling for them. Even the steeds such as Trico, Lloyd's dragon and Steven's lion were there with Delta. As soon as Kuro reached the ground, Cranky and Matilda slid off her back, and then the others followed. After being the last to get off Kuro's back, Yang sighed and watched as Fluttershy ran up to the large owl and hugged her.

"Yang!"

Yang turned to find Ruby run up to her and pull her into a hug once she got closer. Yang was stiff, but she gave her sister a hug in return. After breaking the hug, Yang turned to find Jonas, Ren, Clarissa and Nona walking up to her.

"Yang, why isn't Alex with you?" Nona asked, making Yang look down at the concrete.

"Yang, where's Alex?" Jonas was starting to sound concerned.

Unable to get the words out, Yang pointed to the ship in the sky. The humans turned to where she was pointing. Jonas' eyes widen, so he started moving until Thorax stopped him.

"We can't. It's too risky." Thorax said after grabbing his arm.

Hearing rumbling from above, everyone near the subway station watched as the ship slowly went into flames and started falling down. Surprisingly, the ship didn't hit the city or any of it's towers, but it had to be somewhere not too far from the city.

"That ship is going somewhere. It has to be!" Ren said. "We have to go after it!"

"Even if we could, how are we going to find that thing even if it's about to crash?" Weiss replied.

"Ren, Weiss, Alex is in that ship and I want to see her in one piece and alive!" Jonas turned to Sunset. "Sunset, do you think you can locate Alex and the ship?"

With a deep breath, Sunset closed her eyes and placed her hands on her head. After using her ability to locate Alex and the ship, she finally opened her eyes. "She and the ship are going to Nibel Park."