Making Our Way to the Delta Base

The humans kept playing Truth or Slap with the Strange Ones that saved them while Petra was flying the ship to their destination. Though the game had an unexpecting turn when Ruby asked Alex if she ever held a grudge on someone, they were having quite a blast. As for Frisk, she was glad that no one got slapped. She would never hurt a friend. Saoirse did answer some questions with a nod, a shaking head and a shrug along with some words or short phrases. There was also this question that Asriel asked Alex about Jonas. He asked if Jonas has ever been to jail, explaining that it was Jonas' appearance that got the young goat boy wondering. Alex answered by saying no. After everyone asked one question to another, they felt the ship land.

"That was...quick." Alex and the others got up from the floor.

"Passengers. Check under your seat to make sure you don't leave any of the kids behind or else Toriel will be mad and we'll have to search for them everywhere." Petra said, getting up from the driver's seat.

Frisk groaned. "That was one time, Petra! One time!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

The door of the ship started to open. As it hit the ground, the humans' eyes widen. In front of them was nothing but a concrete trail.

"So, this is what you guys were taking us to?" Clarissa made a gesture at the trail. "Nothing but a path made of nothing but concrete? Are you guys nuts or something? Is your base underground or something? I'm completely uncertain."

"Oh, come on. The base isn't that far." Rainbow placed a hand on Clarissa's shoulder. "All we have to do to get there is walk and that's it."

Alex was about to pick up the stunned Jonas, but Sans did it for her by levitating him along with the unconscious Cinder.

"I'll take care of them." Sans said, unaware that Jonas' beanie fell off his head.

Noticing this, Saoirse ran up to the beanie and picked it up. She didn't know what to do with it, so she placed it inside her jacket for now and carried on. The group walked out of the ship and onto the concrete trail. Meanwhile, Sans managed to close the ship's door by using his levitation on a lever.

"So, where did you guys say we were going again?" Ren asked.

"The Delta Base." Asriel answered. "You humans would like the other ones over there. They're really nice once you get to know them. Also, be careful when you're around one of them. She's very tough."

"Like, how tough?" Nona asked.

"Very." Kubo replied.

"Like, very very?"

"Yes."

"Why are we going to your base exactly?" Alex wanted to know.

"Let's just say that I know someone." Petra explained. "He's an excellent healer, and a great friend. You'd like him. He's a goofball. He'll get your stepbrother to snap out of it."

"How do you know him?" Nona asked.

"I'm married to him."

"And, how did you two meet?" Ren smirked.

"It was way back when we were your age." Petra said. "He was in a--actually, I'm not even going to tell this story."

"Okay then." Clarissa said.

"Wait. What happened?" Ruby raised an eyebrow. "I have a feeling I never heard this."

"He and his friends were in a fight with some thieves and I swooped in and fought them off and poof. We hit it off." Petra crossed her arms.