Finding Mr. President

"Let me go this instant!" President Cranky shouted as the two changelings dragged him to the ship. "I am the president of Strange Island, and I won't hesitate to use any means necessary!"

"Oh, we know that." One of the changelings replied. "And we don't care."

President Cranky just glared at them, only squirming as the changelings kept dragging him. But, the changelings suddenly stopped when...

"Hey!"

The two changelings turned around, only finding Alex, Thorax and Yang pointing their weapons at them. President Cranky's eyes widen once he saw the face of a very familiar youth.

"Young one, where have you and your friends been?" President Cranky said to Alex. "From the moment you left, you were all gone."

"Shut your piehole, Mr. President!" The second changeling shouted, then turned to the trio. Then, he turned to the first changeling. "Brother, take him away. I will take care of this."

The first changeling nodded, then he walked off with President Cranky still in his grasp. He could hear the president shouting to the three heroes, telling them to do what they must to save Strange Island from the Dark Ones' future reign of terror. With a chuckle, the changeling smiled menacingly at the three.

"Now, look what we have here." The changeling pulled out a shock knife that lit up with lightning once it was pulled out. "We have some blonde girl, an abandoned one, and a human."

With a battle cry, Yang ran up to the changeling, who had tried to slash her with the shock knife. Yang was able to dodge the slashes of the shock knife and give the changelings as many punches as she could. As she punched the changeling, explosions appeared from her gauntlets, but her attempted punch was disrupted when the changeling grabbed her fist and punched her, sending her flying until she hit the concrete fence of the roof of city hall.

"We need to help her!" Thorax hollered, then turned to Alex and pulled a black pouch from his pockets. "Use this for your weapon."

Watching as Thorax dropped the pouch into her hands, Alex asked, "What's this?"

"Lightning dust. I prefer using that for my weapon." Thorax pulled out a black spear. "Come on. Let's help Goldilocks."

Alex nodded, then she and Thorax ran to help Yang, who had recently got back on her feet to fight the changeling. With an evil smirk, the changeling was about to charge at her, but he stopped when something hit his back. He turned around to find Alex's weapon flying back to her. Astonished, Alex looked at her weapon, aware that Thorax was looking at it as well.

"It must be Ruby." Thorax mumbled. "She's always putting surprises in our weapons."

The changeling growled at the two, then threw the shock knife at them. However, Alex was able to slice the knife when she activated her weapon's blade. Then, Thorax activated his spear, and the spearhead lit up with lightning. Thorax ran up to the changeling, and the spearhead hit the changeling in the chest and electrocuted him until he passed out. As the changeling fell to the ground, Thorax let out a sigh of relief, then he turned to Alex and Yang, both of them letting out a chuckle. Suddenly, the three heard a rumble and turned to find the ship about to take off.

"Let's go!" Alex shouted, then the three ran all the way to the ship.

For Asgore and Toriel, they have recently saved a young boy who was about to be killed by one of the Grimm. Asgore already told him to head to the subway station in order for him to be safe. As the couple watched the boy run off, they suddenly heard a thud from behind. They both turned around to find Asriel and Kubo climb out of a dumpster they have landed in. Then, they watched as they walked out of the alleyway.