Training Day

Last night was chaos for the humans. They just experienced the most craziest food fight ever, and the pink girl, Pinkie Pie, and the green ninja, Lloyd, was part of it. They were fighting against a yellow Inkling Girl name Macy and her ragtag gang of Inklings. Pinkie and Lloyd were fighting alongside of Applejack, Rarity, Blake Belladonna and Ruby's sister, Yang Xiao Long. The humans just watched as the food fight escalated. Asgore tried to stop the fight, but he gave up when he ended up like Frisk, Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse. But a girl named Twilight Sparkle came in and stopped the fight with her ability, which is telekinesis. She used her ability to put the tables back in place and cleaned everything up. Twilight disapproved of that moment ever since.

Today was sunny, and it was the day when the humans start training with Undyne. Of course, they were given special wristbands that can summon a desired weapon, which were created by the dinosaur scientist known as Alphys. At a field, Alex screamed as she hit the grass. She got up and dusted herself, then looked up and saw ten blue spears that are about to rain on her. Alex turned to her wristband, seeing the light turn green as a green shield surrounded her. The shield protected Alex from the falling spears that hit it. The shield faded, but Alex turned and saw five more spears coming her way. Suddenly, Jonas jumped in and pushed her away from the flying spears. Jonas saw one spear flying up to him. He ducked, but the spear hit his beanie as it hit a tree.

"Undyne! You almost chopped my head clean off!" Jonas shouted.

In the distance was Undyne, a blue fish lady with red hair in a ponytail. Just like Kubo, the Delta Rune was on her eye patch. She had sharp teeth and in her grasp was a blue spear. She also work a black shirt under a leather jacket, blue jeans and red boots.

"What's wrong?" Undyne replied. "Can't handle an intense workout, punks?"

"Well, when you lead that workout." Alex placed a hand behind her head. "Isn't this a little complicated even to you?"

"Well, there is only one way to fix this problem." Undyne suddenly summoned many more spears. "MORE SPEARS!"

Alex's eyes widen when she saw the amount of spears Undyne created.

"That's not what we had in mind, you know." Jonas said.

Undyne chuckled, throwing her spears at the two humans. Alex dodged the spears, but Jonas got hit by them as he hit a tree. Only five spears pinned him to that tree. Alex turned to her stepbrother.

"Jonas, are you alright?" Alex said.

"Yep. I'm fine. I think Undyne got me 'barking' up the wrong tree." Jonas laughed.

Alex groaned in response.

"What? It was right there!"

Undyne grinned, aiming her spear at the two humans, but a yellow light suddenly knocked the spear out of her hands. Undyne turned around, seeing Ren holding a yellow transparent pistol standing next to Nona. The light on his wristband was yellow. Clarissa ran passed the group.

"You punks!" Undyne shouted, getting a laugh from Clarissa.

Glaring at Clarissa, Undyne summoned more spears and threw them at her. As a result, Clarissa dodged them, despite one of them hitting the side of her jacket sleeve. Undyne growled and threw more spears at her, which left a big explosion. Undyne stood in exhaustion, staring at the cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, Undyne's eyes widen. Clarissa was left unharmed, leaning on one of the spears that was stuck to the ground. The fish lady watched as Clarissa used the spear to fling herself.

Undyne glared at Clarissa, shouting, "Have you been hanging out with Frisk?!"

Despite Undyne's question, Clarissa kept running as she saw a red tablecloth on a spear. "There it is. There's the flag!"