Breaking the Beacon

"Let's go! Keep it moving, people!" Jesse yelled, watching every found citizen walking down the stairs into the subway station. "Don't worry about what's outside. You will all be safe down there."

"Jesse! Jane!" A voice that got the twins' attention shouted.

Both Jesse and Jane turned to find Sunset running up to them, and with her were six children.

"Sunset!" Jane said with a smile.

"Guys. I found these kids being ambushed by a Beowolf." Sunset explained before Jesse or Jane was going to ask. "Take them to the subway station, and I'll find more civilians."

Both twins nodded, watching as Sunset ran off. Then, Jane started walking down the subway.

"Pixal! Sunset found more children!" Jane shouted as Jesse watched her move.

Jesse let out a sigh and turned to Reuben, who was looking up at him with an empty tray in his mouth. "Need more, huh?"

Reuben nodded in response.

"Okay. I'll check for more." As Jesse reached for his bag, he was suddenly interrupted when he heard a very familiar voice.

"Would you like some help?"

Jesse raised an eyebrow, not until he turned around to find a very familiar face. "Ivor?"

"Yes! It is me! I have come to help you!" Ivor said with a wide smile.

"Wait here." Jesse said to Reuben, then ran off to find Jane. "Hey, sis! You're not going to believe who just showed up!"

Ivor smiled as he watched Jesse walk away, but he suddenly heard a rolling sound. He and Reuben turned to find a large pink ball rolling through the streets that held four people, each of them looking extremely familiar to the two. The pink ball went past them, and both Ivor and Reuben raised an eyebrow and looked at each other.

"I don't want to go through this again!" Jonas shouted while the shield rolled down the streets.

"So, this is what it felt like when you guys were rolling!" Blake said.

"I shouldn't have drank that bottle of ketchup before we even got here!" Sans shouted. "Because I think I'm getting sick!"

"We can feel ourselves getting separated from each other because of this!" Stevonnie shouted.

The four screamed as the shield rolled through the streets of Strange City. As they rolled, they pulverized items and some changelings in their way. That only helped their allies who were fighting others. When Kai and Jay were fighting a changeling and a nindroid, both of those got ran over by the shield, and the two ninjas watched as they rolled down the streets.

"Thanks, Stevonnie!" Jay shouted, then turned to Kai and whispered, "That was Stevonnie, right?"

"I guess." Kai whispered back, then he and Jay turned back to the direction they recently looked through.

For Lloyd and Clarissa, they were still looking for the giant snake that was chasing Weiss and Pearl. When they found the snake's tracks, they both decided to follow it until they reached an alleyway the snake went into.

"Weiss!" Lloyd called. "Weiss! Where are you?"

"Lloyd, I'm over here!" Weiss' voice replied from far away.

"She's over there!" Clarissa said, then watched as Lloyd ran into the alleyway the snake entered. "Lloyd, wait a minute!"

Lloyd just ran and ran until he stopped to find the giant snake pounding it's head on a shield of ice that was blocking Weiss and a wounded Pearl. In Weiss' arms was a little girl with a pink bow in her hair and a white dress with white socks under black flats. The girl looked petrified and screamed with fear, and Weiss was trying to comfort the girl by gently shushing her.