A Night in Hotland

Tonight was the night the young humans go to Hotland to attend the party at Mettaton's mansion. But they won't be going alone. Coming along with them will be Blake, Lloyd, Twilight, her dog Spike, Frisk, Asriel, Kubo, Saoirse, and a young changeling named Thorax, who is the first changeling ever to be one with Delta. While on the way, Frisk came up with a plan to save Mettaton from his demise. Alex and Thorax will find Mettaton's room with guidance from Spike, who has a map of Mettaton's mansion. Since Twilight is the smart one, she will be the one to hack Mettaton's computer, which is connected to all cameras in the mansion, in order to find the White Fang member and the Dark Ones member. If Twilight finds them, Ren and Nona will distract the White Fang member while Lloyd will fight the Dark Ones member.

Right now, they have arrived the mansion. Each of them were given their earpieces in order to communicate with each other. They just stepped out of the ship, which was hiding behind Mettaton's topiary garden. But before they entered the mansion, they discussed their plan.

"Are you sure you two will be okay in there?" Alex asked with her eyes on Twilight and Spike. "I mean, it's a party."

"Don't worry about us." Spike said. "We'll be okay here."

"As long as no one finds us here." Twilight added.

"But you guys are here." Ren pointed out. "What if someone finds you guys?"

"We'll put the ship on Cloak Mode." Twilight replied. "We'll be fine where we are."

"Have a great time, you guys!" Spike yelled.

Everyone watched as the door of the ship closed and it turned invisible. They soon started making their way to the door of Mettaton's mansion. That was when they were stopped.

"Okay, okay. I have one question." Lloyd said getting the others' attention. "Do I look okay?"

Everyone took a look at Lloyd's suit and green crooked tie. Walking up to him, Clarissa fixed his tie.

"You do now." Clarissa crossed her arms.

"Uh...thanks?" Lloyd and the rest continued their walk.

"Okay. White Fang, Dark Ones. How can we tell which is which?" Ren asked.

"When you see a member of the Dark Ones, you will notice that he or she is wearing all black when is comes to parties." Blake answered.

"As in black coat? Black shoes? Black dress? Black everything?" Nona asked.

"Yes. Also, the male member of the Dark Ones will wear a scarf while the female will wear a veil. And when you see a member of the White Fang, they will wear a white mask with red markings."

"Okay then. I think we're all set." Jonas said.

"Well, not everyone." Alex turned to Thorax, who had black hair with one side of his bangs dyed green and green eyes. "Um, Thorax, you might want to..."

Thorax suddenly shifted into another boy with blonde hair and gold eyes. "How's this one?"

"Um, make it not too flashy." Clarissa said.

Thorax then shifted with orange hair and blue eyes. "This one?"

"Next." Jonas said.

He then shifted into a girl with blue hair and goat horns.

"Seriously? Is that all you got?" Ren said.

Then shifted into a boy with gray hair and blue eyes. "This one?"

"Better." Alex said.

As soon as the group reached the entrance of the mansion, they followed signs that were leading them to the ballroom, where the party took place. Of course, others followed the signs as well as them. As they reached the door of the ballroom, the group entered as they found themselves in a room full of people dancing and music. The humans were in awe.

Strange OnesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara