The Whole Island Knows Of Delta

After all that has happened a while ago, Strange Island was peaceful once again. There were no signs of disappearances, attacks or dust theft and the protests have subsided. People were back to their regular lives ever since the protests were no more. But the Dark Ones were nowhere to be found when Delta decided to search the whole island for them, but there were none. Delta believed that the Dark Ones have already left the island and so did the White Fang and the other criminals that were with them during the whole battle for the island. The only thing that was left of the Dark Ones was their base, where Delta went to release all of those who disappeared before the beginning of summer. Some people who had disappeared were relatives of Delta members, two of those being Blake's parents, who had vanished the night Blake left the White Fang. But only one Dark Ones member remained, and that was Chara, who was now in a coma since Frisk used all of her abilities on her.

Right now, the humans were patiently waiting in Delta Number 6. Since Alex agreed on getting a new arm made from the medics and engineers of Delta, they hoped that the operation was successful. But now, they were waiting, each of them sitting down and watching the news on the TV. On TV, the reporter was talking about the people who had disappeared returning to their friends and loved ones and, of course, was talking about Delta, which everyone on the island knows about now and thanks them for protecting them from danger. The humans were faithful with the thought that Alex was going to be fine, but Jonas was worried for his beloved stepsister. On the other hand, he was hopeful.

Suddenly hearing footsteps, the humans turned to find Alphys approaching them with a wide grin on her face and her hands clasped together.

"Any luck?" Nona said.

"It's official." Alphys started. "The operation was successful. Your friend made the right choice on getting a new arm."

Ren sighed with relief. "Finally, after all that praying, Alex still lives!"

"Okay, let's celebrate later. Alphys just saved the life of our friend." Clarissa said to Ren.

"Alphys, how is Alex doing?" Jonas wanted to know.

"She's doing fine, just getting used to her new physical change." Alphys answered.

"How did you even do it?" Nona asked.

"Well, in order to help Alex with getting her new arm to work like her other one, we grafted her tissue, muscles and nerves with the arm Ruby and Peridot helped me create."

"Please tell me Ruby didn't put any surprises like weaponry in that arm." Clarissa said with a hand massaging the bridge of her nose.

"Well, not this time." Alphys said, then she held her arm and she smiled nervously. "Hopefully."

That only made Ren laugh, then sighed. "Okay. Okay."

"Can we at least see her?" Jonas said.

"Um, yes. Follow me." Alphys said with a nod.

After following Alphys down the hallway of Delta Number 6, the humans have finally arrived Alex's infirmary room. Alphys allowed them to go inside, and once the humans walked in, they were able to find Alex sitting on a hospital bed staring at her new metal arm, bending her fingers and twisting her wrist while doing so, and with her was Yang, Thorax and Nat, who were sitting on the bed beside Alex's. As the humans got closer, they got the group's attention.

"How are you doing?" Clarissa asked after crossing her arms.

"I..." Alex turned back to her arm. "I feel kind of weird after that operation. I'm glad I made this choice, but I feel weird."

"Eh. You'll get used to it. I mean, just look at me." Yang pointed to her metal arm. "I had the same feeling after getting this bad boy, but after a while, I got used to it."