Journey to the Dark Ones' Base

After returning to the Delta Base, the group managed to convince Asgore and Toriel to gather each and every member of Delta to the entrance of the main building. As soon as all of the members of Delta have been gathered, the group told them about the Dark Ones' plans, and with the scroll they got from Macha as evidence, they have read what was written on it. The other members were shocked of what they just heard, believing that they will strike tonight on the upcoming protest in Strange City, where the kids will participate in. Asgore and Toriel, who believed that what was written on the scroll was true, decided that they will go to every nation on Strange Island to defend the innocent from the Dark Ones' wrath tonight.

At dusk, everyone was getting ready for battle. The group has already told the members of Delta about Thorax's plan, so they will get Alex and Clarissa back while the others will protect the innocent ones. Nat, who heard about their plan, insisted on bringing her along with them to the Dark Ones' base, and Thorax, despite his judgement, agreed to bring her as well. Also, Blake came up with an idea for them to get to Ebott. They will be riding Trico there, but they needed to ask Fluttershy first. So Blake asked Fluttershy, and the young Whisperer agreed to let them ride Trico to Ebott. 

Right now, the group was outside with Trico, and the other members of Delta stood there and watched as the group prepared themselves. But before they left, the humans had to say their goodbyes to the ones they have known.

"If you find them," Toriel pulled out Alex and Clarissa's weapons. "Give these back to them, and if you manage to return to us in one piece..."

"Toriel, don't worry." Jonas said, taking the weapons from Toriel. "We'll take our chances."

Toriel couldn't help but smile warmly at Jonas for his courage. Even Asgore agreed, giving Jonas a wink. For Nona, she was talking with Weiss, who had wished her good luck.

"Hey. If you find her, I want you to give this to Clarissa." Weiss pulled out a silver locket with a picture of a glyph that almost looked like a snowflake from her pocket. "If you are wondering, it's just to tell her that I am really glad I got to know her personally, even if I yelled at her for running away."

Nona nodded, taking the locket from Weiss and putting it in her jacket. "Okay."

But before Nona left, Weiss stopped her by pulling her into a hug. Nona was stiff at first, but she hugged back. Meanwhile, Ren smiled as he watched Weiss and Nona break their hug. That was when Undyne violently pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.

"You better come back in one piece, you brownie punk!" Undyne shouted, trying her best not to shed a tear.

"I'll be back. I promise." Ren weakly replied.

"Um, Undyne?" Alphys said, getting the fish lady's attention. "You're...uh, crushing him."

"Oh! Sorry." Undyne released Ren from the hug, watching him fall to his knees to catch his breath.

After regaining some air, the other humans helped him back on his feet. Ren shuddered from the hug Undyne gave him, but he was glad that none of his bones were broken.

"Hey!" Nat called getting the humans' gaze. "Let's go! The S.S. Trico is about to depart!"

The humans ran to Trico, who helped them get on his back by letting them climb up his arm. After getting on Trico's back, Blake grabbed the reins. Then, Trico flew off as the other Delta members said their goodbyes and waved. But for Pinkie...

"Wait! Come back!" Pinkie shouted watching Trico fly off with the group on his back. "I was going to sing you guys a good luck song!"

Meanwhile, Lloyd watched the group fly farther and farther from the base. He then turned Ruby and Yang, who was waving to them. He was about to walk up to the sisters, but as he got Yang's attention, he froze. Lloyd then watched as Ruby and Yang walked away along with the other Delta members. He just stayed behind, but that got Cole's attention.