More Than A Team

At Delta Number 9, everyone was at the table for lunch. Over there, everyone continuously laughed at Sans' joke. Everyone except for Papyrus, who always despised of his jokes. Of course, Toriel was cooking lunch with help from Twilight. Even Nat was there for lunch. She was still recovering from the attack, but was keeping the thought off her mind for now. For Papyrus, both his legs were handcuffed to the legs of his chair.

"Okay. Okay. Here's another one." Sans said, getting everyone's attention. "This guy wanted my wallet," His hand was between two slices of bread. "But I gave him a 'knuckle' sandwich."

Everyone laughed, pounding the table and falling off their chairs. But Papyrus started moving in his chair.

"Sans! You promised no puns at lunch!" Papyrus shouted.

"Hey. Promises were made to be broken." Nat said with crossed arms. "Deal with it."

"Hey." Yang said getting the humans' attention. "We're glad that you guys actually came for lunch."

"Eh. It was nothing." Alex said.

"Also, can I ask a question?" Jonas said. "Why is Papyrus handcuffed to his chair?"

"Um, reasons." Fluttershy replied with a shrug, getting a raised eyebrow from Jonas until Blake whispered into his ear.

"Oh. Now I get it." Jonas got a nod from Blake.

"Also, I may have glued him to his chair." Pinkie whispered to Ren. "Don't tell him I told you that."

"I won't." Ren whispered back.

"Okay. Can we just stop whispering for a moment and get back to why we are here?" Kubo said.

Nat let out a huff and mumbled, "If you absolutely insist, Mr. No Fun."

"I heard that."

Nat groaned, placing her head on the table.

"Oh, come on. Can we just have a little bit of fun for now?" Frisk said. "I mean, it's lunch. Sans always cracks up his famous jokes for lunch, despite Papyrus not approving of his jokes."

Saoirse nodded with agreement. "Mm hmm."

Everyone turned to the door to find Toriel come out with Twilight, who levitated bowls full of noodle soup to the table. As she did, she and Toriel sat down and watched everyone eat.

"Wow. This is great!" Nona exclaimed.

"Um, I'd think you humans would like Zane's recipe better." Toriel said with a nervous smile. "He's a better cook than I am."

"Toriel, what are you talking about?" Alex replied. "This is good stuff!"

"Yes, but I wouldn't recommend Papyrus' recipe for noodle soup." Weiss said with a glare on Papyrus. "Last time he decided to make soup, he almost burnt Delta Number 9. I was going to call the fire department, but Nya just saved the day. I thanked her for that ever since."

"Wow." Clarissa said.

"Also, I did hold a little grudge on him when that-"

"Dude," Frisk said getting Weiss' attention. "Let it go."

Sans let out a soft chuckle. "Well, things are going smooth for us today. We're all here, the others are fine. We're all together, and the humans finally got their Clarissa back."

"Aw, shucks." Alex said in response.

"Aw, shucks indeed, kid. Aw, shucks indeed."

San picked up his bowl and started slurping at his soup. After that, everyone giggled when they saw a noodle left under his nose.