Kids

It took until daytime to finally reach the base. The humans were starting to trust the people around them due to how helpful and peaceful they were. They learned that Axel was Pinkie's old mentor, and he helped her use her exploding sprinkles for battle. Also, the humans learned that Axel and Pinkie are Rogues, ones who can make desired objects explode when thrown. Since Axel is a Rogue himself, he can make pouches of gunpowder explode. For Zane, he was a nindroid himself. However, he was always kind-hearted and protective to others who are defenseless. He was programmed to defend others, after all. As for Pearl, she was always a part of Delta. Her mentor was Rose Quartz, who she aided in battle and followed. But, her relationship with her mentor didn't last. Rose fell in love with a man named Greg Universe and gave birth to her son, Steven, only giving up her physical form afterwards. Alex felt sorry for Pearl and apologized. Pearl was also Weiss' mentor, and she taught her how a Mimic can absorb power through observation.

As soon as the sun rose, they are finally back to the base, where they are greeted by Frisk, Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse, who saw their ship and ran to greet them. But Asriel was tired from running, trying to search for his breath.

"I'm sorry." Asriel said with hands on his knees. "I just...need a breath of air."

"Okay. Go ahead and take your time, Azzy." Amethyst said.

"Hey. Only I call him Azzy." Frisk replied with a glare on Amethyst.

Suddenly, Yang felt her phone vibrate as she pulled it out. "Oh! Gotta run. Ruby said our favorite morning show is on."

"I hope it's not that soap opera about seals." Clarissa mumbled while watching Yang run off.

"I'm just gonna go to my fiance." Jay started running. "I have been planning something special for her!"

"Fiance?" Jonas said while watching Jay run.

"I'm gonna get me some grub." Amethyst ran off.

"I'm going back to my lab." Peridot walked away.

"I'm going to check on Jane." Lukas walked off.

"I'll just take a walk." Applejack walked off.

"Amethyst! Wait for me!" Pinkie shouted while running with Axel following.

"Welp, I'm gonna take a nap." Sans teleported away.

"I'm just gonna throw some spears at a tree." Undyne said as she walked off.

"Weiss." Pearl said getting Weiss' eyes. "This may not sound like a good time, but can you help me on something important?"

"Sure. Anything for you." Weiss said.

The humans watched as Weiss and Pearl walked away. As they turned to their right, Zane was gone as if he vanished into thin air. The only thing that was left of him was a note with his name on it. Alex picked it up from the ground and started reading.

I will be with my beloved and will help her with what she is doing.

Zane

"Okay. Who is this 'beloved' he is speaking of?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"He's just talking about Pixal." Frisk explained. "She's been part of Delta forever. Only because her creator was part of Delta as well."

"What about Jay?" Jonas asked. "He mentioned something about a fiance."

"Yeah. He's getting married." Asriel replied.

"Really? To who?" Alex asked.

"Okay. So there's this woman, Nya." Frisk explained. "She's a Water Elemental, and she and Jay have been together when they were teens, so...yeah."