The Flower

The humans were already nursed back to health all thanks to Zane and his android wife, Pixal. Right now, they were looking through a window of an interrogation room, where Sans and Sunset were interrogating the flower that attacked them. Over there, Frisk explained that the flower that attacked them was Flowey, who started as a normal flower before he existed. One day, a group of scientists found a flower to experiment on and injected a red substance called Liquid Determination. That was when Flowey was born, but he suddenly killed his creators afterwards.

The humans watched as Sans and Sunset interrogated Flowey through the glass, despite the fact that they can't hear their words.

"So, how do you know this guy?" Alex said to Frisk, who had her hands on the glass.

"I once saw a news article about the scientists and Flowey." Frisk replied. "I have read that article multiple times, and I couldn't put the newspaper down. I haven't slept for a week ever since. I was getting tired of reading the article over and over again, so I burned it."

Alex's eyes widen when she heard the last part Frisk said.

"I regained sleep after I did so, and I used the burning newspaper as a campfire. I have also been making s'mores outside, and I ended up sleeping after I stuffed myself with the s'mores I made. And I woke up in my room the next day, and I suspected Sans found me asleep outside the base and brought me inside. I asked him, he said yes."

The other humans looked at Frisk with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"I also found chocolate and marshmallow on his face. That was when I realized he ate the last s'more I made for myself. I wasn't mad. I was disappointed. Disappointed as-"

"Frisk." Clarissa said.

"Yes?"

"One moment, you were talking about a newspaper article. Now, you were talking about camping and s'mores. What happened to you?"

"I was...thinking of the s'mores I made outside when I burned that newspaper."

"And how old were you when you found that article?" Ren wanted to know.

"I was ten years old when that happened." Frisk answered.

"Wait a minute." Jonas said. "So you were just a ten-year-old when you found that newspaper, burned it afterwards, then made s'mores and fell asleep outside and woke up in your room and found out that Sans brought you inside and you found out that he ate the last s'more behind your back?"

"Yes."

"What kind of sick brain do you have?"

"Hey. I'm a Strange One. We get to do crazy things with our lives." Frisk crossed her arms. "So, deal with it."

"Alex?" A voice said.

Alex looked to her right, finding Sans and Sunset at the door. "Yeah?"

"Flowey told us he wanted to talk to you." Sans said.

"Let's go, guys." Alex was about to enter the interrogation room with her friends, but Sans stopped them by blocking them with a bone.

"I mean he wanted to talk with her alone."

The other humans were shaking, but they nodded and watched Alex walk into the room. After Sunset closed the door, she turned to them.

"Cross your fingers, guys."

Alex just walked up to the table where Flowey was standing on. He was shivering after being free from the ice, and his stem was chained to the flower pot he was in. After approaching the table, Alex sat down with a glare on Flowey.