When The Battle Begins, We Come Around

Strange City was flooded by a large group of protesters, each of them demanding for the chaos to end right in front of them. Ever since the protests started, it became to spread across the whole island. Now, there are news helicopters hovering above the island, recording all of the protests that have walked all across the whole city multiple times without stopping. None of the protesters were tired, their eyes yearning for freedom from the three flaws. Freedom was the only thing they want, and nothing else.

For the kids, they were sitting outside of a cafe. On their backs were protest signs that Macha helped them make. After leaving Macha's house at dusk, they went to find the protest that was promised to come around tonight. Eventually, they got exhausted quickly and decided to take a break. So, there they were, sitting in a cafe while they discussed about their only objective on their list: Find the protest.

"Frisk, are you sure we should keep looking?" Asriel said. "We've been wandering around the city ever since we left Macha's house."

"Asriel, I understand you are tired, I do. But we need to keep looking." Frisk replied. "But we need to think about where they started. Where are they going? Anyone have any ideas on where they plan to go?"

"My prediction, city hall." Kubo said, looking down at the table. "That's where the president is going to discuss the three island flaws with his allies."

"That's a hunch, right?" Frisk raised an eyebrow.

"Did you not here me say prediction?"

"So it was a hunch?"

"Yes." He said with a stoic expression on his face.

The kids were suddenly surrounded by silence. They just sat there at the table with their mouths closed until...

"Yo! What are you guys doing here?!"

The kids turned to find a small yellow lizard in a yellow striped hoodie without arms running up to them. On his head was a headband with a small white flag with the word 'Fear' crossed out. Frisk's eyes widen when she saw his face. It was one of her best friends, Monster Kid.

"MK? What are doing here?" Frisk smiled, jumping from her seat until Monster Kid approached her.

"My parents are out of town, but they allowed me to join the protest before they left! What are you guys doing here?"

"Um, looking for the protest." Asriel said. "Do you know where it is?"

The kids started hearing chanting until they turned to find a large group of people holding signs and flags and walking with glares on their faces.

"Kid, I'm really glad you came." Kubo said.

"Well, what are you dudes waiting for? Let's go!" Monster Kid exclaimed, then he and the kids ran to the protest.

After joining the protest, the kids pulled out their signs and started chanting along with the other protesters. But Frisk stopped chanting, then pulled out her phone and started texting Sans.

Frisk: Hey! The others and I found the protest! Mission accomplished!

Sans: Congratulations, kid. How did you find it?

Frisk: Remember MK?

Sans: You mean that monster kid?

Frisk: Yeah. We just bumped into him. He was with the protest all along.

Sans: Great thing to hear! But, be careful out there. The Dark Ones are about to attack and you know it. Right?

Frisk: Yeah, yeah. I know. I heard about their plans myself. I was with them when they got that scroll.