Into Mettaton's Room We Go

Their objective was simple. Alex and Thorax just had to walk up to the third floor where Mettaton's room was. Once they finally get a chance to reach the room, they can finally get Twilight to hack into Mettaton's computer just so she and Spike can find the a member of the White Fang and the Dark Ones. But they're objective will have more for what they bargained for once they reach the second floor.

"Ow!" Alex whispered loudly.

"Sorry." Thorax replied. "I didn't step on your foot, did I?"

"You stepped on the back of my foot!"

"I did?" Thorax had one of his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, and it hurts!"

"You might want to keep it down." Thorax said. "I mean, we're under my invisibility cloak, so we don't want anyone to here us."

Alex sighed. "Fine. Sorry."

As soon as the two found the staircase Spike was talking about, they walked up.

"You guys are on fire right now!" Spike exclaimed from Alex's earpiece. "Just be careful with the guards on the second floor. Each and every one of them are wolf Faunus, so they are extremely dangerous."

After leaving the stairs, they looked beside the wall, finding three guards with wolf ears beside a door with the an 'Off Limits' sign.

"Wow, Spike. You weren't kidding." Alex said.

"Of course I wasn't." Spike replied. "So, you guys might want to distract them."

"How?"

"Just try howling." Thorax said. "Once you howl, they howl."

"Yeah! What Thorax said!" Spike said.

"You can howl, right?" Thorax raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I'll try." Alex took a deep breath and imitated a wolf's howl.

Suddenly, one of the wolf Faunus howled back, then the other two howled. Alex had her eyes wide. She couldn't believe that howling actually worked.

"I knew you could do it." Spike said.

Alex and Thorax kept going, and since they had an invisibility cloak on, the guards didn't bother to look and continued howling. After passing the wolf guards, they found another staircase that lead them to the third floor. As soon as they reached the third floor, they walked through another hallway, they they stopped when they reached a hallway with five doors on the walls.

"Spike, where can we find Mettaton's room?" Alex asked. "It could be any one of these doors."

"How about that one?" Thorax pointed.

Alex turned to what Thorax was pointing at, a purple door with a silver knob and a sign saying 'Property of Mettaton'. "Sharp eyes."

"Thank you." Thorax smiled.

The two started making their way to the door. As they reached it, they finally entered and removed the invisibility cloak, though Thorax still held it. It was only a regular bedroom with a desk, but music played in the room. As Alex closed the door, she looked around the room with fascination.

"Wow. This guy managed to furnish everything with..." Alex turned to a mirror desk and walked up to it.

Alex looked at her reflection. Her perfectly braided hair was already falling apart. With a sigh, she pulled her hair tie off and used her finger to unravel her braid. She turned to the drawers and opened it, revealing a silver hairbrush as she grabbed it and brushed her hair. As soon as she finished brushing, she tied her hair back in a ponytail.