There Are Blades In My Weapon!

"Okay. Now that we are here, I, Weiss Schnee, will give you some advice."

Weiss had agreed to take Clarissa to the main building to find Alphys' lab. Of course, she did drag her to the door to her lab. Clarissa did question her why she did so, but she didn't get a single response from her.

"Weiss, I don't need your advice." Clarissa said. "I just needed to-"

"No! Just here me out, will you not?"

Clarissa sighed. "Fine. Shoot. Talk to me."

"First of all, don't even think of bothering her while she works." Weiss said. "She takes her job as a scientist seriously."

"And?"

"Don't startle her. If you do so, she will sometimes drop what is in her hand or will probably throw something at the door once you get in."

"And?"

"Also, don't touch anything in that lab." Weiss crossed her arms. "Now, what did I just tell you?"

"Don't bother Alphys while she's working." Clarissa said.

"Good." Weiss nodded.

"Don't startle Alphys. She get's spooked easily."

"Most importantly..."

"Don't touch anything in the lab."

"Good. Now that you know exactly what to do in the lab, I will leave you. Farewell." Weiss walked away.

"Thanks for the advice, Snow White." Clarissa mumbled, watching Weiss walk farther away from her.

Turning to the door, Clarissa swung in open and entered the lab. Over there, she found Ruby and Alphys working on a new weapon that was in a work in progress. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat and finally got Ruby and Alphys' attention.

"Oh! Clarissa! I..." Alphys twiddled with her fingers. "I wasn't expecting you to be here. What are you..."

"I know you guys are busy, but can I have a word with Ruby alone?" Clarissa asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Ruby turned to Alphys. "Hey, Doc. I'm just going to take a break for a moment."

"O-Okay. I needed a break from this weapon anyways." Alphys agreed, grabbing a sheet and covering the unfinished weapon with it.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Ruby asked after she and Clarissa left the lab.

"You, me, outside, now." Clarissa grabbed Ruby by the arm and started dragging her out of the main building.

After leaving the main building, Clarissa dragged Ruby to the field. Finally, she stopped dragging her.

"Ouch. Hey! What was that all about?" Ruby said while she held her arm.

With a glare, Clarissa pulled out her sniper staff and split it in half until the holographic blades came out.

"Oh."

"Why didn't you tell me that I had holographic blades in my weapon?" Clarissa wanted to know.

"Uh...I was planning to tell you." Ruby said. "How did you find out?"

"I was fighting White Pumpkin and I suddenly found this line, so I twisted it open until these blades came out."

"So, you fought that pumpkin-headed freak until you found those blades?" Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, and at the party at Mettaton's mansion, it suddenly shielded me when I was about to get myself stunned. So tell me. What is with my weapon?" Clarissa wanted to know.