Everything About This Place Is Crazy

Clarissa was back in Strange City. She wasn't planning to leave Strange Island, she was just heading for the city to hide. Soon after she arrived the city, she went back to the hotel. Everything was still there when she came back. The others' bags were still there where they were, but she managed to move them to the couch so they would be by her side. Of course, she missed the others, but she believed she shouldn't be involved in any more of Delta's duty. But she did bring her sniper staff with her, just in case another of the Dark Ones come and attack.

Right now, it was night and Clarissa was sitting down at a table. She was at a bakery that was right across Grillby's, which is currently through investigation. When she first stepped into the bakery, she was surprised that a majority of the baked items has spiders inside of them and a minority of them were flavored. So, Clarissa just ordered a plate holding a plain croissant. While she chewed on her croissant, she looked up at the TV. More disappearances have occurred in Equestria and Snowdin. After swallowing, she sighed.

"Excuse me, dearie." A voice said.

Clarissa turned away from the TV and turned to look at a purple spider lady in a red dress and black hair tied into a double bun with red ribbons. On the name tag, her name was Muffet, and she looked concerned for her.

"Why so blue?" Muffet asked, her voice filled with concern.

"I...let's all just say that I seen some stuff that I wish I didn't." Clarissa said. "I would tell you, but I can't."

"Why's that?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"I see." Muffet raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you one of them? The first humans..."

"Ever to come to Strange Island? Yes."

"Where are the other ones?" Muffet wanted to know. "Last time I heard of you, there were five of them."

Clarissa sighed. "It's complicated to talk about. They're probably out there looking for me."

"Did you have a problem with them?"

"No. Not really. I just...we've seen crazy stuff." Clarissa said. "They managed to handle it. I did to, but I don't think I can handle another, so I left them. I know, it sounds like a stupid thing to do with your friends. But me seeing crazy stuff? What's with this place anyway?"

"We all seen crazy stuff everywhere." Muffet replied. "The dust thefts, the disappearances, the attacks. Every one of those are crazy. It's not normal to us."

"And so I noticed." Clarissa looked down at her croissant.

"Dearie, can I ask you some questions?"

"Hit me." Clarissa looked back at Muffet.

"Um, what do you call yourself?" Muffet asked.

"Clarissa."

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And why did you come here?"

"It was all a friend's idea." Clarissa explained. "He's the reason why we are here, but it's not his fault that we are stuck on an island full of monsters and all sorts of stuff for the whole summer. I thought we were going to have a great time until what happened at the city hall a while back. All of this, it's crazy. Everything here is crazy!"

Everyone started looking at Clarissa after she said that.

"The thefts, the disappearances, the attacks, it's crazy! It's all crazy! Someone needs to stop it!"

"Yeah! I'm getting sick of all of these disasters!" One of the customers agreed. "Why can't someone just stop it already?!"

"I have a family to feed, and I won't risk myself or them to whatever is causing all of this insanity!" Another customer shouted.