Delta Number 9

"So, that's how you guys managed to get here?" Lukas asked, mending the tear on Clarissa's jacket sleeve.

"Yeah. Those guys were the ones who came by and brought us here." Alex said.

The humans were now resting inside Delta Number 9. Asriel was right. The inside did almost look like a real house, but there is a room where the map of Strange Island was. They were inside a place that looked like an actual living room. It had a couch, a TV, there was also a chest that only held many movies.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Asriel." Ren said. "I mean, I was really tired from all that training. Undyne, she was a beast when it came to combat training!"

Lukas sighed. "Tell me about it."

"Asriel. When you said that one of them was really tough, you weren't kidding." Clarissa crossed her arms. "Now, I know exactly who you were talking about."

Alex looked at Jonas. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little shaken up." Jonas said.

"But on the bright side, we're still alive." Nona replied.

"Hey, Alex." Asriel got Alex's gaze. "Why didn't you tell Ruby why you and Clarissa held a grudge on each other for a year?"

"Uh..."

"Asriel, what are you talking about?" Lukas raised an eyebrow.

"While we were on our way here, the others and I were playing this game called Truth or Slap." Asriel explained. "It was like Truth or Dare, but you don't have to do anything. All you had to do was answer a question someone asks you or else you will be slapped for lying."

"Asriel, it's too complicated to talk about." Alex scratched the back of her head.

"But, Alex..."

They all suddenly heard an explosion. The group turned to the hallway and found smoke fly up to the ceiling, which triggered the ceiling sprinkler. Meanwhile, a woman with black hair fastened with a hair clip in a lab coat walked in and coughed. The woman's coat and skin was covered in ash, and her hair was a mess.

"Jane!" Lukas ran off the chair and up to the woman, pulling her into a hug. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm good." The woman said weakly.

"I told you we shouldn't put the oven that high!" A familiar voice shouted.

The humans watched as the girl with white hair, Weiss Schnee, and the skeleton, Papyrus, from the main building walk into the room covered in ash. The skeleton was holding a tray with burnt lasagna.

"Well, you just don't agree with the Great Papyrus' cooking skills!" Papyrus shouted with a glare on the girl.

"You have no skills when it comes to culinary!" Weiss shouted.

"I have skills! You just don't see it!"

Weiss groaned. "You are so difficult sometimes!"

"And you are difficult...er!"

"What are you guys even shouting about?" Alex said.

"Well, the 'Great Papyrus' just burned tonight's supper by putting the oven too high!" Weiss pointed to Papyrus.

"I don't know what you're talking about, young Mimic." Papyrus replied. "I, the Great Papyrus, have been cooking for years!"

"The only thing that you have been cooking was spaghetti your whole life! I tried it, and it was really, really cold!"

"Cold like your soul!"

Asriel gasped with a hand on his mouth.

"Oh! Burn!" Ren exclaimed.