This Is All Your Fault!

It was daytime at the base, and only one room of Delta Number 6 was silent. Jonas just sat on his bed, thinking of what happened last night. He was still in recovery, but he was okay for now. However, his thoughts repeated every time he kept thinking of Alex and Clarissa getting captured by the Dark Ones. He just kept his mouth shut, and the memory didn't stop replaying in his mind until Frisk broke the silence with her voice.

"Hey, you still in there?" Frisk said, getting Jonas' attention. "You haven't said anything ever since you woke up."

"Yeah. Sorry. My mind drifted all the way to the past." Jonas said.

"Still thinking of what happened last night?" Frisk sounded concerned until she got a nod from him, then sighed. "Look. What happened last night wasn't your fault and you know it. You were only keeping Alex out of harm. Right?"

"You could say that."

"And the Dark Ones, they should be the one to take the blame. Not cool guys like you."

Jonas raised both his eyebrows. "You think I'm cool?"

"Ren said you seemed cool." Frisk smiled. "Cool guy, cool hat, you have a cool step-sibling living in your house, you have a cool personality, and you're cool with everyone. That includes Blake as well."

"Well, thanks." Jonas chuckled. "And speaking of Blake, I don't have a thing for her."

"Yeah right." Frisk smirked.

"I don't!"

Meanwhile, Saoirse giggled, suddenly getting their attention.

"Oh, come on!"

The three suddenly heard the door swing open. They turned to find Petra and Nya, Jay's fiance and Kai's younger sister, enter the room and close the door behind them.

"Hey." Nya said.

"Uh, hey." Jonas replied. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Jesse told us everything, and we came here to say that we're sorry for what happened." Petra said.

Jonas sighed. "Yeah. No biggie, I guess."

"So, how are you all doing?" Nya asked.

"Nya, we're fine. I feel better already" Frisk assured, then looked down at the ground. "I hope."

Nya suddenly let out a soft laugh. "You know, Frisk. You're a funny girl."

"Thank you very much." Frisk said. "I am grateful for your appreciation of me."

"Okay. Cutie Time is over." Petra said. "Let's just talk about what just happened the night before today."

"Yeah. I don't want to be reminded of that." Jonas disagreed. "Way too many bad memories of what happened out there."

"I can see that." Petra scratched the back of her head. "Sorry, Jonas."

Jonas just shrugged in response. When the group heard a knock on the door, they turned to find Lloyd at the door. Frisk assumed that he was looking concerned due to how the look on his face was formed.

"Yes?" Nya said.

"Has any one of you seen Clarissa anywhere?" Lloyd asked. "I checked her room, she wasn't in bed. She didn't even leave a note."

The room was filled with silence again, all because of Lloyd's question.

"Guys? Where is she?" Lloyd was starting to look and sound concerned.

"Lloyd, there is a slight chance that you might be upset with this, but she and Alex are gone." Frisk said.

"What?" Lloyd's eyebrows furrowed.