A Brand New Life

It only took a week for everyone that was on the island to get to their destination. It was a long wait for everyone, but as soon as they arrived their destinations, everyone thought that it was all worth the wait. As soon as the heroes of Delta and the other Strange Ones that rode on one ship that had reached Camena, they were all greeted by everyone in the town, including the mayor.

As the days passed, humans and Strange Ones are now living in peace around the world and Delta is now associated with every military around the world. All of the Strange Ones finally found a house or apartment in order to start their new lives. Some of them are now neighbors to the humans in their neighborhood. For the Dreemurrs, they now live in a big house that is not too far from the town, where Alex will be staying since Alex got herself a new arm and now needs time to get used to her new change. Fortunately, Alex's mom and stepfather agreed with the Dreemurrs and allowed her to stay with them until she feels better. Jonas was saddened of the part that Alex won't be at home with him, but he said that he could get used to it.

But as soon as things started to change, Alex and the rest had a meeting with the press, where they have asked them questions of their adventure on Strange Island. Ren already told them that it was his idea for him and the rest to go to Strange Island for a vacation. Clarissa told them that playing a part in a battle between the Dark Ones and Delta was a struggle, but the humans managed to break through. As the teenagers answered more questions, one journalist asked them one more question before they were able to leave.

"Do you all believe that the Dark Ones are still out there?"

Without hesitation, Alex answered with, "Yes. We do think they're still out there. But we'll be ready."

As another week of living with the new change that everyone has gotten used to, there was still one more thing that was important, and that was Jay and Nya's wedding. It took a while for everyone to prepare for the wedding, but as soon as everything was done, everyone felt ready. Zane and Pixal even got the wedding cake while everyone else got the decorations and the invitations. 

On the day of Jay and Nya's wedding, everyone they knew and some randoms guests were there. Even Delta was there to celebrate, and Alex was chosen as Nya's maid of honor. For Twilight, her parents and older brother, Shining Armor, her sister-in-law, Cadance, and her baby niece, Flurry Heart, was there as well. Who was also there was President Cranky, who is now president of the Strange Ones, and Matilda. Everything went smoothly during the wedding, Jay and Nya even said their vows, which made Asriel cry.

"May I have the rings?" The preacher asked, watching as a black and white Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a black bow tie walked up to the couple with a pillow holding two rings in his mouth.

In the back, Ruby quietly said, "Yeah! Go, Zwei!"

For Spike, he rolled his eyes as a response and looked back at the dog known as Zwei. "Good for you, Zwei. Good for you."

As soon as Jay and Nya got the rings on their fingers, the preacher was finally free to say, "By the power invested in me, I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Finally, Jay and Nya kissed, and soon, everyone clapped and cheered. Even Pinkie was overjoyed, she even shook Weiss' brother, Whitley, and shouted...

"I AM SO HAPPY!"

At night came the wedding party, and everyone was having a great time. Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy even performed a song to entertain everyone. Everyone danced and laughed, but as soon as the song was over, Asgore went on the stage and took the microphone. 

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate this very important event." Asgore said. "We all know that we all came here to celebrate the new married couple, Jay and Nya. But it's all more than that. We are also here to give five of the greatest humans a reward for helping Delta with saving everyone on this lovely planet."