Battle of the Metal Behemoths

The others were struggling to keep the robot in sight. Applejack and Yang were running out of objects to throw at the robot. Weiss' exhaustion grew as she kept throwing five elements, earth, fire, ice, lightning and energy, at the giant robot. Lukas is trying to keep the robot remaining in it's current spot despite how painful his arms were getting. And Alphys was currently on her way to Main Street. 

As for the others, their only target right now was the Nevermore, and just like them, they were struggling. Peridot's turret seat was overheating and Pinkie was running out a sprinkles, only because she has only three shakers in her bag just in case her current one went out, and the third one was halfway empty. Undyne couldn't keep herself focused on aiming her spear at the giant bird. Ren, Clarissa and Nona were helping them along with Fluttershy, who had a medium blaster herself. Sans was with them as well, aiming a giant skull, which he calls a Gaster Blaster, at the bird. Plus, they don't know where Jay went.

In exhaustion, Lukas fell to his knees. "Guys. This guy's too strong for me. I have the urge to let go, but I don't want to."

"Speak for yourself!" Yang replied. "We're running out of items to throw!"

"I'm running out of sprinkles!" Pinkie shouted.

Weiss fell to her knees. "Alphys. If you are still out there, please hurry."

Weiss, Yang, Pinkie and Applejack suddenly heard giant footsteps from behind and turned around. It was Alphys' robot, and it was staring at the other robot who looked back at it.

"Lukas, let go." Alphys' voice said.

Lukas' ropes suddenly faded as he lied on the road. Meanwhile, Yang ran to pick up Lukas while Applejack and Pinkie ran after her. Sans, who noticed Weiss in the streets, levitated her along with Applejack, Yang, Pinkie and Lukas, setting them on the building he and the others were on.

Yang looked around. "Wait a minute. Where's Alex and Jonas?"

Kuro pointed her wing as Yang turned to what the large owl was pointing to. The robot. Going into battle stance, Alphys' robot made a gesture at the other robot to come to her. The robot started running up to her robot as she did the same. The two robots suddenly clashed into each other and started giving each other punches. Alphys' robot suddenly pulled out a sword that had an electric blade and ran to the robot. The robot pulled out a scythe and blocked Alphys' attack.

Inside the robot, Alex and Jonas kept running as they heard the outside rumble and felt the floor shake.

Jonas looked around his surroundings. "Alphys is fighting whoever is driving this thing!"

"Shoot! I knew I should have thought this through!" Alex shouted with a hand on her head.

"Hey. Just be glad that-" Jonas was cut off when everything rumbled as he and Alex fell on to a wall.

Outside, the robot rolled in the streets and fell flat on it's back. Looking at Alphys, it went back on it's feet and clenched both it's fists. Meanwhile, Peridot's turret seat stopped working. With a growl, she stepped off the seat as it went back into cube form. Amethyst pulled out her whip and used it to grab the bird's leg. The bird screeched in frustration, catching the others' attention. With a raised eyebrow, Fluttershy turned to where Amethyst and Peridot were.

"What is she doing?!?" Fluttershy said with her eyes on Amethyst.

Noticing this, Clarissa aimed her sniper staff at the bird, but Weiss stopped her.

"No! Grimm can't be stunned." Weiss said with her hands on Clarissa's weapon.

Amethyst tried her best to have a tight grip on her whip, but the bird suddenly lifted her off the roof of the building. Peridot noticed this and grabbed both her legs, only getting lifted herself.